Reviews for A Clean Break
MidnightHalcyon chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
That was such a sad ending but altogether an amazing story.
seriouslybea chapter 5 . 1/13/2012
I held to not cry. Beautiful story
SoRightItsWrong chapter 5 . 10/23/2009
This story really hit me. I was near tears during the last chapter. I know you probably don't want to but I would love to see the actual reaction of Elliot and the others (mostly Elliot) after her "death".

Just an amazing story. I loved it!

-Dezzie
dares to dream chapter 5 . 9/23/2009
Great story! A very good and original idea, I enjoyed it immensely! I am a little sad that it cut off right there, as Liv was going into Protection. I kind of wish there would be a little mini-sequel or something to this. But you are the author. haha.

Great little story!

dares to dream
sweetlover16 chapter 5 . 7/24/2008
your writing is god.

the story is so good/sad.

:]
Shannen chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
this story was well written. but it made me sad. '(
DrWhoFan10 chapter 5 . 6/21/2008
WOW! I Love the story, realy hope you do a sequil(i can't spell), please:) *Hands SVU plushie* I give it to all the stories i read, and review...
dark but so Lovely chapter 5 . 5/16/2008
post more soon love it
maisma51 chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
This was a great story but so sad...I love your writing style
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
Oh no. How sad. I don't trust them two guys. I'm so intregued please update really really soon. X
rosa lunae chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
oh, man, this is heartbreaking. I hope Elliot and the others don't give up on her too easily.
sunkissedsummer4 chapter 5 . 5/11/2008
Ya, you updated. Love the story so much!

Riley (Mambogirl66)
xcloudx chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
BRILLIANT! The reaction of the dog... is kinda weird. Is he a big part in this story? lol
dark but so Lovely chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
post more soon love it
J0 chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
"oh, never mind. I'd recognize that scowl anywhere." LOL...This is cute. And I love the bit at the end about the apartment across the hall. What a yutz! But he's a such a sweet yutz!