Reviews for Trust in Love
Cinnamint Kitty chapter 9 . 2/22/2008
What? No update within a month? Ah! Please update soon. This is really good!
heaven711 chapter 9 . 1/27/2008
i loved it! hope to se more from u soon!
theevilcookiemonster chapter 9 . 1/26/2008
This story is really good! Please continue!
loveedoveymonkey chapter 9 . 1/17/2008
Hi!

I'm happy that you updated, I didn't forget about this story either :)

It was incredibly action-packed,

what is going to happen to bella?
Cheerios13 chapter 9 . 1/16/2008
Please understand that you aren't wasting your time! I'm loving it so much and it's such an original idea, i've never see a story like it! Before you said constructive criticism so it might just be that im impatient but it seems like in some parts it's dragging on. That just might me cause i want to get to the point, and if you knew me, you would understand that i'm VERY impatient. But that's just me. If the extra stuff is needed for thes tory like the plane ride for victoria and all continue on with your wonderful story! Trust me, don't listen to me, your the author. it's amazing and i hope you understand how great your doing! Please please please please continue!

thanks a lot! :-)

-Elvee
Rebellious Vampiress chapter 9 . 1/16/2008
OMC! It was really good! I hope that Bella finds Edward before she is turned! Hmm...I always thought that Victoria would've been a bit more...beastly and not so...civilized like how you wrote her...or so it seems. I'm usually wrong. Anyways...UPDATE soon! I'm running out of good fanfics to read!
Book.Luver.14 chapter 9 . 1/16/2008
omg plz add more to it soon ;p
9-Bad-Wolf-10 chapter 9 . 1/16/2008
I hope Jacob comes back and saves her. Your story has me on the edge of my seat.
adventurous chapter 9 . 1/16/2008
Not a cliffie! Please update ASAP! you're really good at this, really descriptive and get a good balance of dialogue and description. Update please!
BellaPattinson chapter 9 . 1/16/2008
Extremely well so far. But try to give Jacob some edge hes being overly guy . cant wait til' you update:) and don't make it too easy on bella, just going to volterra innocently. and there's no such thing as a straight ticket to volterra, florence first! don't take it harshly i am the queen of mistakes, so you're great!:)
adventurous chapter 4 . 1/16/2008
Yay! Someone else who doesn't like the JxB pairing! I was so disappointed with that! Anyway, great story from what've I've read so far. Everyone seems to be in character and tyhe descriptions are great, plus the emotions are clear. Now I'm gonna read the rest!
TypicalTemptations.4Tom chapter 8 . 11/3/2007
OMGOSH i absolutly just love that chapter it is so amazingly awsome you have to UPDATE soon i can teven wait and i just read it!...update soon ! this chapter was awsom a little shorter than your usal chapter but still awsom cant wait for the update...just remember there are some fo us readers *cough* *cough* me *cough* *cough* who really love this story and bable on and on when they are writing reviews for you to update ...so what are you waiting for? theis review could go on 4ever adn ever or till you update...well update soon ..by the way i love your story!

~ash
saranicole chapter 8 . 11/1/2007
You're seriously taking a class called Medieval Studies? That's freaking COOL!
gerardsgirl14 chapter 8 . 10/29/2007
oh no whats shes gonna do in the bathroom? im scared...
Cue the Starlight chapter 8 . 10/29/2007
Silly Bella...doesn't she remember the Volturi aren't vegetarians? I'm curious to see where you're going with the story line...update soon please! :)