Reviews for Playtime
firestone99 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I personally liked it quite a bit. It was extremely well written and exactly what I was looking for XD

Cheers to a great fanfic!
Luna Moonsurf chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I like it, a lot.

Last place you thought you'd recieve a review from, eh? Yeah, I know this fic is like over seven years old; but I'm searching in reverse order all the X-fics. This is probably like your first fic or something, no? Like me, you've transversed like ten other fandoms after this, I know I have. From Harry Potter to Naruto to Death Note to Tsubasa to Cardcaptor Sakura to like every other CLAMP manga known to man...

Anyways, call me horrible, but I totally love this kind of FuumaKamui stuff in X (But not in Tsubasa. Have you even read that?). So when I saw this I had to yeah, here I am. _;

Though I love reading it and, ahem, fantasizing about it, I've only recently plucked up the courage to write anything like that. Maybe it's 'cause Sis reads them. Though she squees everytime she reads those kind of moments...

Err, well really that's all I gots to say. Let down much, right? _; Well...

Slightly Sadistic
angel-with-a-scythe chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
that was kinky *blinks* i really like it i think you chould continue it! *adds to favorites* yes i'm an author here, but i was too lazy to sign in, as usual. *blinks* wel i love this story, so i thought you could use some encouraging words! go go go!

Scythe D
panatlantic chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
awful... yes... an absolute beast... now excuse me while i go see if you writ anything else _ (i liked it!)
relm destroyer chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
ooooooooooooh poor kamui (good kamui not dark kamui i call him fuuma) will his torturing never end but hey you just got to luv evil fuuma ficys
evilfumalover chapter 1 . 1/7/2002
just coz of my name dunt mean i dont like Kamui and that was horrible!(pouts for a moment) *sweatdrop* how can you all tell im lying and i did like that...?
Kristen25 chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
good story...but i think its Chi no Ryu ...not

Jin no Ryu
Evan chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
Ok, so yet another villain likes tongue. The weaker good star sounds like Shinji (from NeoEva)
Issei chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
Hehe, this was cool. Kamui is so fun to torture . On a side note, I think 'Dragon of Earth' is actually Tsuchi no Ryu. Tsuchi is earth, so...

Is there going to be more of this? *.* *perversely looking forward to a rape scene*
Sister Wine1 chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
There should be a law saying bishounen must be molested/raped frequently, cry and be angsty . Luckily, there's Clamp and this fic to obey D
Ruri-chan too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
I totally loved it! PLEASE WRITE MORE FOR US! You're such a better writer than me! Chi no Ryu I think . LOVED THE FIC! I CAN'T SAY THAT ENOUGH! BYE!
EKBlack chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
oho, i like this, yes yes. I would that you be in a cruel mood more often. Oh, and it's "chi" no ryuu.
OmoideKeeper chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
It's Chi no ryuu, not Jyuu no ryuu (ryuu has two uu's). That was a cruel fic, but very well written. Ore is actually informal, not necessarily rude. Jaa ne! Good story!
farah chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
i like your way of writeing! it was fun to read it: saying the true i like fumma&kamui together...! we can say thats one way to be together _~
A reader chapter 1 . 7/25/2001