Reviews for Sake Water
:D
bluerozelovetruth chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
LOVE IT NOT BAD AT ALL
funkydelic sid chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
I really enjoyed the first two chapters. They were absolutely hilarious, very random, just a good read all around.
Kirara2468 chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
AWW. LOVE THE HAPPY ENDING!

That was too cute :P

Yup, I'ma sucker for the happy endings. I read this one story, and they made Kagome(of all people) just up and DIE! Do you know how shocked i was? It made me so angry, and sad, and a little bit sad. But anyways,(sorry for getting off track), love,Love,LOVED this story!
Kirara2468 chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
Lol, Miroku doesn't usually curse that much so that made me laugh when he was acting like InuYasha. :}

And InuYasha acting like Miroku made me laugh so hard!
Kirara2468 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Are you serious? i CANNOT believe there are only five freakin reviews for this story, Lazy people. oh, anyway great first chapter. i like the part with the lightening :D
phlawere chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
Very nice. :)
phlawere chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
That was excellent! I can't wait to see what's next! Yay!
MonicaRomeroooo chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
i luved it

it was so funny
phlawere chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Ha! Excellent. I knew the girls were sneaky. Another chap would be great; I wanna see what Inu was talking about. :)
Born Restless chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Its always great when someone in Inuyasha gets drunk ... or pretends to. This seems like something the creators would air in a particularly romantic (or maybe inebriated) mood. Another chapter would be fun. Inuyasha's reaction to the truth is bound to be priceless.