Reviews for Stitches In Time
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 2/11
eeeeeaaaauuuggghhhh...
Sorry, just kind of squeamish with open wounds. :P
Neat job stitching, Sam!

Ahhh... it's funny and a bit sad how wounds are practically a norm for these guys. x.x
neat oneshot.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Ahaha... Awesome!

Dean really did a good job to calm young-Sammy! And Sam really do a good job to trust back at Dean!

They both amazing!

I don't want to think what will happen if Sam didn't obey his father about waiting in the car!
Itsumi Riddle chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I loved it. Your stories about winchester brothers are the best ones!
L8E IN TIME chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Cute story! I love how you wrote it! Keep on writing! You are very talented!
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Very sweet! :)
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
aww that was really good :)
TheThiefsDaughter chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I'm reading through all your stories and I love them.

Your writing is seriously good (and friggin' inspiring) Glad that my first impressions of this site have been so good... P.S. Love Sam and Dean
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Aw Cute *-*

Dean being all big brother got me crazy DD And Sammy is too cute too ehehe

I loved it

Hope to see ya soon

Rosetta
Merisha chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I love how this goes full circle :D - and I was as nervous as poor young Sammy, just imagining him in that situation was traumatic, but so real! And it always amazing me how Dean can be so calm about his own injuries, but freaks for Sammy LOL :D

Beautiful snipbit into their lives.

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
Twinchy chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Aww, Sammy took care of Dean quite perfectly despite his panic and young age (really sweet how he counted the minutes and the stitches).

It just makes me wonder about Bobby and Daddy Winchester a bit, because Sammy was actually right about one thing: the two of them probably wouldn't have left like that (even without telling their youngest family member anything) if they knew Dean had been hurt seriously and was lost in the woods for now...

Very nice mirror scene of the brothers remembering that first time after nine years too.
Cari chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Aw, it's so sweet _
JenBurch chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I love how you write parallels like this, starting with a situation when they were younger and bringing it to the present day like that, it's really great.

I have one question, though. Earlier in the fic when Sam first finds Dean hurt, Dean has a gash in his head that bleeding freely but Sam didn't fix it up at the cabin. Was that because the focus was on the leg and it was more serious and that was the parallel? That's what I put it down to, anyway.

Great fic :)
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I loved that Sam only made it to three minutes and forty-five seconds. Also, this line: "Funny how no one had mentioned in all those lessons how scary it was." Perfectly shows how Sam would've felt his first time going out into the danger. And Dean was so good with little Sam, walking him through everything patiently, when he must've been in an enormous amount of pain. Poor Dean. Poor Sam. I wanted to kick John and Bobby for running off without checking to make sure Dean made it back. *grumbles* Liked how Dean gave Sam the "you weren't supposed to get out of the car" speech, even while injured and unable to walk. Ever the big brother.

And loved how it came full circle at the end. Well done!
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
This was a sweet look at how even though the boys relationship has matured- the basic brotherly bond has always been there.
BlackBirdWake chapter 1 . 2/8/2008