Reviews for Won's Book of Angst
A.Aleaume chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Dear lord... you made me crack up reading this! XD Which is something I rarely do XD

And the thing is, I've married all three of the guys interviewed here XD Guess there is some truth to this...
Heartfelt Dream chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
There actually is that strange truth to attraction, isn't there? Haha, I loved this! It was really cute. xD
Lyurii chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Egad, this is brilliant. XD Honestly, Yuki, you've totally made my day.

Yes, most girls nowadays find angst to be an appealing feature in males...except for me. I like sleazy conartists like Won. X3 Muhahah~ I feel sorry for Jack and Joe, though.
Fairy Friend chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Haha, very funny. I really liked the ending with Joe and Jack. Poor guys... unfortunately, the idea behind the story is true: women do tend to fall hard for jerks. (And as a hormonal woman, I should know!) Nice work.
sweetclementines chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I like this fanfic its kind o' funny.
Flaming Black Skull chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
What Joe said was true! This was a good story. Claps and smiley faces for you! :) YAY! Going on my fav. list... But yeah. That is true, that girls usually want to be Joe's friend and like Kurt, which was true for me til' I saw how awesome he was. I HEART ALEX JOE AND KURT ( in no particular order. ) But yeah, it was very good.
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Chicken Yuki, have I ever told you how much you rock? That is one of the funniest fics you've written yet! I wish I had your knack for humor... And yeah, the angsty ones do tend to be the coolest. Uh-oh, I'm falling to society's views! No!
FishSoRule chapter 1 . 7/31/2007

If this doesn't go onto my favorite's list, I'll die! xDD

Keep up the good work!

Have TWO donuts! (o)(o)
1angelette chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Amigosh, I love. Sequel! Sequel!
Gamerzgal chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Lol! Really, what IS up with today's society? I personally don't like guys like that. And I like Joe a heck of a lot better that Kurt. I married him in my first Magical Melody file. And I gots 1 word for you:

WONderful! -eh, I'll shut-up now!