Reviews for The Return
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 3/3
Wah... So sad! And the father reliving it...
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Very well written.
Turwaithien chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Powerful and very touching!

You have such a way with words and the atmosphere you created here really sent shivers down my spine.

One of those stories that really hit home! GREAT job as always!
Tehd00d chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
An excellent one shot... good to see you're not afraid to trying new things! To be honest, though, it seems to lack a bit of the polish your other fics tend to have. Nonetheless, it was great!

Can't wait to see this upcoming saga.
MiniFruitbat chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
I can't believe I didn't stumble across this before now. I usually try to keep my eyes peeled for promising short stories (I don't have the patience for long ones), and this was just what I needed! I love realistic stories about believable minor characters who don't go off to change the world. I'm adding this to my C2, and if there were an option to hand out stickers, I'd be giving you a gold star!
Deandra chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Looks like you've been lost in the "no alert" wasteland also, as I see no reviews on this. Kind of dark, but surely a good representation of what really would have happened. Not everyone "lived happily ever after" once Sauron was defeated. Likely Duinhir wasn't the only one dealing with this kind of thing.

I'll look for your longer saga.

- Deandra