Reviews for Disharmony in the Dungeons
alizeta chapter 1 . 2/18
I think it'll be the last fanfic I read from you, I read them all. I really wish I had time to translate them into French, you would have more readers, you really worth it. You have already Asaelys, whose translations led me to know your universe, and I think if you add them on your personnal website it would reach a larger numbers of readers.
I don't understand: I was on my way to add this comment on your website, when a "404 Error Page Not Found" starded a one-sided conversation with me, trying to get my compassion for it, instead of just processing what I actually asked. Which spell have you put on this poor server in order to have him make such a fool of itself? You should definately got residuals for it because it makes troubles with computers more enjoyable.
WHY? WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME? I HAVE STAYED AWAKE FOR 5 HOURS TO COME TO THIS CONLUSION? OH DEAR GOD! WHY?
Unknown Reader chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
Hi Ms-Figg,
Your fanfic is really one of the best I've ever read.
I often read your fanfictions and I enjoy it everytime.
I have discovered you thanks to the work of Aesalys who translate your fanfictions in French.
Thank you so much for this artwork !
The Unknown Reader
P.S. I really really love Severus' nickname as a "sex god" !
Guest chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
I LOVE YOU! I Stumbled across one of your writings and I loud the way you think! I will always read anything you write! I swear please write more.. I need your mind and soulī¸
talenkarr chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
I think this is the first time the ending actully fit for me. I seiously doubt that the death eaters would ever stop. they might be glad that loon was gone but they would not stop hating and not stop the violence.
Hungry-elf chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
When I first saw this fic, and the warnings that were on it... I was unsure about it. I didn't think I'd enjoy it at all. But once I started reading it, I could not stop. It was an absolutely perfect story. Perfectly written, with such a wonderful story line. It was just amazing. Well done.
shayek217 chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
that was soo good you should totally do a sequel on like them getting all the death eaters and then starting a family or something :)
bingohandjob chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
What a terrific story! Well planned, exquisitely and teasingly paced. I am in awe of your talents, Ms Figg.
Mila Pink chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
I loved the story.
I thought you wrote fantastically.
They were very cool to kill Voldemort.
I wanted to see the family that they built!
kisses
Afan chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Enjoyed your story. Noticed you decided not to write a sequel, pity.

I began reading another story, A Dark Scenario, and realized you haven't finished; 6-10-10. Liked the beginning and where you were going with the story. Any plans to finish the fic. It is good; you really should consider picking it back up. Best wishes.
emzo111 chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
i LOVE this I've read it so many times and still can't get enough! The plot was amazing as well as . . . "other things" haha
novo chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Love your story, very very much.
FanFanatic2 chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
this was a great story...loved it from beginning to end!
DeathCobraEater chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
WOW, I mean wow. That was excellent, completely astounding. The writing was superb and the dialog was incredible. And just the depth and flow of the plot blew me off my feet. I loved how kind and nice Severus was to Hermione while still being one overprotective, possessive and jealous Snape. Disharmony in the Dungeons is a work of Art, if I do say so myself. Great Job.

Death Cobra Eater
Leah chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Amazing! Everything I've read by you so far has been absolutely amazing! This had my attention the whole time, I was so upset to finish it! :(