Reviews for His Inner Child
I love it! U should do more in English
Himeka-hime chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
That was kawaii! Love it! Hope you make some more Hermione&Harry~
crimsonshadow14 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
wow, that was such a good story. you must be kidding about english not being your first lanuge, there's no way i could tell. love the story.
lorelover chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
That was great, I only wish the book would have done it.
My Barbaric YAWP chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Wow-English isn't your first language? I applaud you. I also enjoyed your story-keep writing.
Caelice chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Very...fluffy. Lol, You know I'm not one for HHr. I bet you woulda jumped right into the sky if that had actually happened. Ha, that reminded me of a yo momma joke, haha. Yeah, good writing. Like the story, but Hermy was kinda weird. Anyway, keep writing fanfic! You've finally gotten the inspiration! YAY!
HeliusLoxias chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Huzzah!

Exactly what should have happened. Darn that JK Rowling...

Anyway, well written, never would have thought you took a break from writting in English. Makes me wonder what other language you wrote in...
phillydawg chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
good writing. you should keep going with that. i liked it a lot.
lyricallydreamt chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Hermione was a bit annoying, but otherwise, I liked it! Good job with the story! :]
lozeldamaster chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
o my god! this is exactly what i wanted to happen when ron left in the Deathly Hallows. please continue because i just hate the Ron/Hermione pairing!
RavenAmeraDreams chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
You don't normally write in English? I'd never have guessed! I read DH very quickly, though the whole second half of the book I thought of how it could be reconstructed into a Harry/Hermione pairing. I'm so glad that someone else took the initiative and actually wrote on those hints at a relationship between them!
Bradhadair-71 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Not confusing or lame at all! On the contrary, I think it was very beautifully written. A few typos but nothing to serious. I love it. It made me all weepy and emotional... Sequel?

Harry -n- Mione Forever!
Diana chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
that was not lame at all! it was really in my opinion beautifully written and very creative. i especially loved hermoine's confused reaction...it was priceless!