Reviews for Mary Had A Little Skirt
LouBelle04 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Fab chapter, I really enjoyed it! The dirty rhymes made me laugh too!
LBx
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Please, please write a sequel! I absolutely loved this story!
Starcresentmoon chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
:D that was fun to read
Zombie Reine chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
It was really good and funny but a couple of the paragraphs could of been cut into separate ones, well that's my opinion personally, kind of hurt my eyes. .
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Sida'orsii chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
AH! It's the Wall of Text! I can't even bring myself to READ the bloody thing! You might try dividing that massive Wall of Text into a few paragraphs. It will only take a few minutes, I assure you.
KJS X-OVER chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
OOC or not, that was some piece of smut! Whoa for pervy professor and "innocent" student!
Nessa Blade chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
You see its not TOO OOC, or maybe I'm just saying that because I've been a card member of this ship for far too long. Anyway, -fans self- Wow...As Hermione says "Thats too good!" I especially enjoyed the break you created from when she comes back and then suddenly he has her screaming on his desk, that was done brilliantly.
nimath chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Dirty Snape! Way ooc, but so fun to read. Thanks!
D.D chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Hey this is fantastic!

you should really keep going with this!
coldqueen chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
This is one of the best Snape/Hermione PWPs I've ever read.

It's just...what's the word?

Incredibly. Deliciously. Inferno. Hot.

Makes me need a cold shower, and a cigarette (and I don't smoke!).
Desiqtie chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
This is soo dirty! LOL! But somehow very amusing... :-)!
Lauren chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I've read this before and somehow missed the very last line, "Twenty points from your sorry little house." I love the whole story but that line makes me all warm and fuzzy. :)
SiriuslyLoveBound chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Great story! I am not much of a Snape/Hermione ship fan, but this was AWESOME!(triple underline 'awesome')
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?