Reviews for Dunder Mifflin After Evers
toriCason chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
AHAHA! I totally loved it! Eight to fourteen little Kelly's, a mail order bride (or shall I say groom,) and the break up of Jim and Pam are the ingrediants for a perfect story.
sugarcoatedslashersmile chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
"Creed purchased a mail order bride from Russia. Except that she turned out to be a he. Creed never noticed."

I think I just died laughing. No wait...I'm alive.

This story is still amazing.

Love,

Lisey aka RRN
Jessica chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Wow, what a totally depressing story. It might be unrealistic, but I think we would all like to hold onto the "happily ever after" endings for these characters. It gives us hope.
bingbangboom714 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
This was awesome! I loved it! I especially like the beet inspired art and the Kevin/ Jim romance. Great job!
Bears Eat Beets chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
here's my long overdue review. stop cheering and read on.

if anyone deserves happiness, it's that crazy phyllis. wacky, wacky phyllis. and i bet that jim and kevin are happy too. after getting over the small detail that they're both dudes, i bet it's a household full of love and laughs. and doritos.

poor toby indeed.

as stated before - or maybe not? - i enjoyed this. sorry you didn't. but as i've stated several times, i'm an idiot.
J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I about died when I read about Michael's death. I instantly pictured him lying dead in a French Maid costume XD.

Ryan/Kelly was hilarious. "Ryan is a sad, sad man." I love it!

The last sentance was great, too. I loved how you put "Vance Refrigeration" after the name Bob Vance.

You made me laugh in a really, really sick way.
Moony44 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Really amazing in a simple, poetic way. I really liked it. :]

My favorite lines: After being dumped by Jim, Karen stayed in New York and married for money. She is never truly happy.

I thought it had just the right amount of humor and angst.

Well done.
Happyhighlandcoo chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
'Toby also remains alone, but he did. Poor Toby.'

aw :( i was hoping he'd move to costa rica? ahah
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Well it was quite a story! Michael's ending was entertaining, but how could you break up Jim and Pam? They're my favorite! Besides that it was pretty funny, you did a good job making up the craziest office endings possible!
Emily92 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
That was good in a very twisted way.
Illaria chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Wow. No offense, but...I agree, this was bad.
TerribleKate chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Amazing. Really. Amazing.
crashing-xx chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
" Despite his best efforts, Ryan and Kelly were married within a year of their breakup. They have somewhere between eight and fourteen children. Ryan is a sad, sad man. "

Hahahahahahaha...

Brilliant.
JamieBell chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
**HUGE SNORT** Good grief! If it had been anybody but you... but it wasn't...and I am laughing so hard right now! Last line-hysterical! Great job!

Always,