Reviews for Youngling
Luxdaemonium chapter 19 . 12/5/2021
Honestly I feel so bad for megatron, he seems like he really would be nice to bumblebee if circumstances were different
Luxdaemonium chapter 2 . 12/5/2021
Meanwhile I only watched the movies so-
Cant help there-
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2021
It's a pity that the best stories I've read are made by people who posted them long ago T_T. Nothing can beat other Youngling!Bumblebee like this fics
Guest chapter 22 . 10/9/2020
️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️ℹ️0️1️2️3️4️5️6️7️8️9️#️*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️〰️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️〽️️️️️️️️️️️️‼️⁉️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
callumoc03 chapter 22 . 9/23/2020
I love these books that you write they are amazing although I would love to see a book where a very young Bee gets to meet Elita and Chromia and perhaps a book focusing on bumblebee's feelings when Ironhide is murdered or the humans betrayal in Age Of Extinction
Guest chapter 4 . 4/22/2020
️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️.
Mia Reia chapter 1 . 7/6/2019
p
Mia Reia chapter 1 . 7/6/2019
n b
CreepInsane chapter 21 . 2/1/2019
Awwww I really didn't want such a great story to end. It's so AMAZING! I LOVE IT!
AshMountian216 chapter 18 . 9/25/2017
Lol I abosultly love this chapter! Bumblebee 1 Thunderblast 0 :'D
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 22 . 9/12/2017
I am so happy I read this as my first transformers fic (like, the intro fic). I am definitely following you. And favouriting. Omg your work is amazing.

I hope you have an excellent day!
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 21 . 9/12/2017
This chapter made me sad. If you look at the latest transformers movie trailers, you see Optimus destroying Bee. So you can guess how internally painful it is to see this sweet relationship of big bro little bro then see the trailers and go "oh no. Oh no. Oh no." Knowing that it's the last time any such shows of affection will result from them being near each other. Sigh. So sad. But this chapter was beautiful. So that was nice! :D
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 20 . 9/12/2017
*slow clap of approval*
I honestly enjoyed this series. It was so good I read it in the middle of class. (I'm one of those learning lovers so this is huge for me)
Thank you for all the hard work you put into this fic. It is beautiful. I hope you have an excellent day!
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 19 . 9/12/2017
I feel bad for megatron. Like, I know he's a jerk, but in one of the recent movies, he SAVES Optimus from this real bad con. And here he's like super protective of our boy Bee. My heart can't take much more. Omg this fic is great!
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 18 . 9/10/2017
The moment you know you've read too much smut before reading this fic: when Megatron says "he always comes" and it just DOES NOT SOUND OKAY (sigh my mind has been destroyed I'm so sorry)