Reviews for The PlayPen
MadisonJillian chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
I really hope you make q Harry Potter and Small Soldiers crossover. That would be epic!
Deadzepplin chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
Awesome I cannot wait to find out how Harry is after he grows up with the unspeakables
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I can't tell from these scenes whether Harry went to Hogwarts or not. Maybe he's just a watcher with accidental magic. Maybe he absorbed enough 'lightning' to become immortal himself.

I would think that Voldemort would be extremely interested in capturing anyone having any sort of claim to being immortal. He'd definitely want to capture some of that 'lightning' for himself. And he'd definitely agree with the idea that there can be only one.

I've always liked Duncan MacLeod. I think Harry would definitely like to learn self-defense from him.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
It would be nice to read at least an occasional fanfic where Ron isn't a jerk. Maybe if he travels back in time he can do better the second time around. Maybe he can be the star that shines this time, like he's always wanted. Maybe he'll be attracted to a less critical and bossy partner than Hermione this time, especially if he's taking responsibility for himself.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
Harcesis, that's kind of the opposite of Harry isn't it? Harry is deliberately kept in the dark by Dumbledore so that he's at a significant disadvantage in the wizarding world, and he's also kept in the dark by Petunia and Vernon so that he knows significantly less about the muggle world than most muggle-raised. Harcesis would be someone with extra knowledge I would think. I guess I'd have to see how that plays out.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
Magpie doesn't quite work as is. Why would Harry want witnesses to him committing a murder and a theft? And I never liked the Deus Ex Machina quality of Lily's blood protection so there needs to be some other way to explain how Harry is able to overcome Quirrell. That said, I like the idea of Evil!Harry absconding with the Philosopher's Stone after successfully destroying Voldemort. The human weapon turns on its master and becomes the next semi-invincible Dark Lord. The kid could get whatever he wants just by threatening to create enough gold to wreak havoc on the wizarding and muggle economies.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
If Harry bonds with a dragon Hedwig is going to be sooooo put out with him!
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 6 . 10/12/2011
I'm wondering why your Patrimony story would have to be HP/GW. I'd love to see it as a Harry/Luna story.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 7 . 10/12/2011
Your phrase "quasi-Barbie mutilation" gives me a crack!fic idea: Harry finds a book in some forgotten corner of Hogwarts about a special kind of magic that inflicts the violence done to Barbie and Ken dolls onto your enemies. He decides to try it out. He gets Hermione to buy a Barbie and Ken doll (no teenage boy wants to be caught dead with a doll) and they dress the Barbie doll up as Dolores Umbridge, transfigure it into a frog, stick her full of pins and pull her arms and legs off before gutting and beheading her. They check up on her and when they see that it works they do the same thing to Voldemort.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 8 . 10/12/2011
What if, considering Murphy's luck, the transfiguration is permanent and Bellatrix becomes the new Harry Potter, so far as Dumbledore can tell? She gets sorted into Slytherin, of course, and she cunningly conceals her evil at Hogwarts (though unexplained violence happens frequently to the other students while she's a student) so she's still treated like the Boy-Who-Lived. So Unspeakable!Harry has to fight Evil!Harry as well as Voldemort when the time comes.
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
never heard of highlander...but this is amazing! I love it, it's really interesting. a little confused - probably b/c i've never heard of highlander, but I love it so far. love how you characterized harry, too.
cct chapter 6 . 5/13/2011
hi, did anyone ever adopt chapter 6 HP/GW a/c? this chapter, acutally most of your stories, is actually quite interesting. unfortunately, my talent does not extend to writing and so was wondering if your ideas were caught by someone.
Madame Minuit12 chapter 8 . 5/6/2011
haha i loved the last bit

bellatrix lving with muggels is just awesome :D
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I read this a long time ago and remembered it. I must have found it again along the way and then lost it again. Am glad to have refound it. It is an awesome premise.
xman2999 chapter 8 . 4/19/2011
Good dribbles some a bit insane but that makes for good reading.