Reviews for Wonderful The childhood of SSnape
excessivelyperky chapter 46 . 12/6/2009
Oh, what a happy Christmas this is! We know it won't last, but I'm glad that Severus will have _some_ happy memories in his life.

I understand Bike Assembly Language really well-I've used it myself putting together Cathy's bike. It's related to Klingon, I think.

And I've used the er, motivational psychology Eileen used on Tobias . Works, too.

Lovely chapter!
excessivelyperky chapter 45 . 10/20/2009
What a lovely chapter on Christmas Eve! I know something horrid is going to happen; it always does to Severus-but at least he's had this Christmas Eve playing with other kids and watching his parents act like they love him and each other.

Very good.
princessofthepearl2121 chapter 46 . 9/6/2009
Nice Chapter :)
Silverthreads chapter 46 . 8/18/2009
Very tenuous holiday. Actually kind of scary in a suspenseful way.
ebec11 chapter 46 . 8/14/2009
This is a really good story, it's a bit hard to read though because I wish that Severus didn't have to go through this. I can't imagine having a life like this...
princessofthepearl2121 chapter 45 . 8/7/2009
Wonderful Story :)

Please continue I would love to see Severus' POV when he meets Lily and Petunia
Artfox1498 chapter 45 . 7/19/2009
. sev is so cute!
Artfox1498 chapter 44 . 5/7/2009
lol! i hope u decide 2 continue this! its a very good story!
Pooky The Kid chapter 39 . 1/15/2009
Aww! I thought there was going to be a big blow out about the 'stash' in the sofa. Still, this chapter was an enjoyable read.
Pooky The Kid chapter 30 . 1/3/2009
I'm wishing all my 'Favorite Story' authors a Happy New Year!
excessivelyperky chapter 44 . 12/6/2008
You know, there are some people think that Christmas trees last longer with a healthy jolt of cheap vodka (not joking, we tried it last year and it did help). I'm glad that Severus cares about trees and even snotty little plants. I'm also happy that everyone seems to be happy and behaving themselves. (and any grownup who can hear what dogs are really saying will have a job for life at the Westminster Dog show).

Nice chapter!
excessivelyperky chapter 43 . 10/18/2008
That's quite all right. (waves) When you do come back, don't replace this chapter, just add a new one-or people like me who wrote back to this note won't be able to review the new one.

Thanks for dropping by, and hope Real Life(tm) is somewhat better.
brenda-wood-sheil chapter 42 . 9/29/2008
aww poor little gaffer

lets hope this bike goes together
Tirranda chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I love this story! I hope you'll update soon. There are not enough stories about Severus' childhood out there! I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)
Free2BMe1 chapter 42 . 9/21/2008
I've really been enjoying this story. I love your characterizations - especially of Toby and Eileen. Hope to see an update soon.