Reviews for Hey You, Stop Being So Cute
That was too cute.
shiftyless chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
so very neat
TheGreatSporkWielder chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
"He was proud of her. Madly in love with her. Hungry. And a little bit jealous."

This line is GOLD.

'Hungry' just makes me laugh every time. I'm loving all of these, by the way, but I just had to say something because I've scrolled back up about five times just to reread that line and giggle.
cbarkins chapter 6 . 9/28/2008
I'm a sucker for Trink fluff. Always have been always will be. PURE Trink fluff because there's no better suited couple that should be together besides Zac and Nikki (but that's just my opinion).

Anyhoos, this was great! I'm not sure how I missed it before since I try to read all the Trink I can get my hands on but better late than never, eh? Thank you for this, I thought it was great. The only complaint I have is that it's too short but other than that, it was friggin awesome! Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Romance and Musicals chapter 6 . 8/11/2008
Aw! They were all adorable! Yay Trink fluffiness! Please write more! *Puppy dog face*
anathemawrites chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
YOUR TRINK IS SO AMAZING. D

It's so well done and sweet and the way Link thinks is so awesome. Gah, I hope you pick this up again!
rythem513 chapter 6 . 6/26/2008
aww. so cute
oranges and cigarettes chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
I'm still reading this fic, but I wanted to stop and applaud this excellent characterization of Link, and the description of Tracy's hugs. Both seemed entirely in line with the characters and on the whole, it was all very charming.
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 6 . 3/6/2008
Aw that was cute! Great job :D keep it up!
xredthreadsx chapter 6 . 2/18/2008
this series of ficlets is probably my favourite EVER.

EVER. because y'know, it's just that awesome. :D

this makes me really happy so keep writing! ;D
somedeepmystery chapter 6 . 2/4/2008
I'm incredibly sad that I missed this before! It was a very fun read. It was incredibly fluff and a little sappy too, but in the best possible way. Your style was just right for what it was and I chuckled heartily all the way through. Thank you for writing and sharing such an adorable set of Tracy/Link stories.

I love the bits in parenthesis, you make it work flawlessly.

The back and forth thoughts on the first chapter - she's worried that he's so quiet, he wants to kiss her nose.

In the next one he does kiss her nose and makes a not that she doesn't seem to internal dialog about having an anemic little soul! LOL Plus how he just loves her what ever size or shape she is.

Thoughts of steamy dancing! Link fighting for her and her and Amber's reaction to it. That she liked them tame was spot on in my opinion. :)

Link not wanting to share but realizing that that's what made up the girl he loved! And he's the only one who gets to kiss her. Darn right.

And the anniversary:

"but then they weren't fortunate enough to have a Tracy and didn't know the responsibilities it entailed."

So teenage-serious I love it.

and he wrote her a song and it melted in the rain. All his plans ruined but Tracy makes it better.

Yes, a very enjoyable read for this morning. :) Hope one HUGE review makes up for not having one on each chapter.
Tonko chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
LOVE the closing line, I actually did laugh out loud. XD XD Awesome fic. I like the first paragraph a lot too-it's all vivid in that short space of what's going on.
GoldenLyre chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
this is the umpteenth time i'm reading this, but i just realized something critical. this is the only trink fic i've ever read that stays true to the tone of hairspray: it's joyful. it is without unnecessary angst and realism and all that mucky dramatic stuff that fanfic authors usually love to pile on. i love how it's done intelligently though, it's not like you're typing "lol" or "lmao" every sentence break (omg, hate that.) which is also really great. just thought i'd throw all that out there, because you totally deserve it. :)
keruki chapter 6 . 1/24/2008
That is the best thing ever! To have the guy you love, sing a song to you! wow...he's my kinda guy lol _
keruki chapter 5 . 1/24/2008
Tracy is so sweet,adorable and i just wanna hug her! Oohh she's a doll, and i wouldnt mind having her as a friend! _