Reviews for Meltdown
Absynthium chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
"Also, this story isn’t even mildly shonen-ai. I typically refrain from writing that. For those of you who like those stories, that’s your prerogative, but I don’t. So anyway, hope you can enjoy this story regardless. It’s harmless fun."

...then why are you reading Yami no Matsuei?

I don't have a problem with you not liking shonen-ai. It's not to everyone's taste. But YnM is, more than slightly obviously, shonen-ai in content (read: content. Do you just ignore it?

The story was well-written, by the way. The only reason I brought the shonen-ai thing up is because I don't quite understand your reasoning.
DarkHeart16 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
heehee... hisoka torture!
hasleftthesite chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Haha, Tsuzuki really is a baka! Who in their right mind leaves an ice-cream cake out of the freezer for an entire night? He should just have gotten up a bit earlier so he could bring the cake in the morning to Hisoka's place.

But damn I would have loved to see if Tsuzuki would have managed to fit in one the file cabinets.

But I'm surprised Hisoka's voice gives out cause I thought his body wouldn't grow anymore so shouldn't he then be spared from those nice little growing-up problems? Whatever the case, it was funny and cute! Just the way we like our two boys!

Kisses and hugs