Reviews for Deathly Hallows Ficlets
Hyena-Sennin chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
Nice read, would like to read more :)
Lily-Magnolia chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
I just died, loooool!
PhoenixLion chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Oh boy! ROFL!
GuidingHand chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
I liked every chapter, but my favorites were the pregnant Hermione chapter and the future Snape chapter.
Catachresism chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
So... this is interesting. Not by any means the first anti-Ginny fic I've read, though it is among the more rare anti-Ginny fics where she did manage to get them together - but it is perhaps the only that isn't immediately pairing him with someone else once he'd "seen the light" - or that isn't ripping into nearly every other character that supports Harry in cannon. I certainly appreciate it for all of that. It feels much more like an honest character study and a depiction of honest emotions (whether or not anyone thinks the anti-Ginny is believable) than simply a throw-away set-up for an OTP.

There is one thing I wonder about because of all the love potion stories. It's that very few people in the Harry Potter fanfic world who are against the epilogue-verified pairings seem to take notice of the fact that sometimes people make bad decisions and end up with a person who isn't good for them, without the controlling influence of love potions. Cannon!Harry is very devoted to living up to the expectations about him, and could easily have married her just because people expected it. I think you did partially address when Harry talks about having loved the idea of Ginny, which is rather impressive in its rarity.

Overall, this was beautifully written, and very engaging. As appears to be common with your stories, it's left me interested and wondering what would happen afterword - which I have found I enjoy far more than merely the satisfaction of a story with all of the questions explicitly answered. (And really, that just adds to the beefs I have with the cannon epilogue.)
Espied7 chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
Ha, hilarious! One of the funniest things I've reads in ages.
Loyal Hufflepuff Anne chapter 7 . 11/20/2009
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! HARRY AND GINNY ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER!
X59 chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
very very interesting.

Albus Severus Potter the neo dark lord... was a ring to it.
X59 chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
really interesting idea.
KuailongKit chapter 4 . 1/8/2009
If someone picks this one up, can you let me know? Thank you
madgenius09 chapter 7 . 8/22/2008
I never did think that Ginny fit Harry at all. At least not the "super Ginny" of HBP and DH. Meh.
dexterZ chapter 7 . 11/11/2007
my thoughts exactly...nice chapter 7
Banner chapter 7 . 11/8/2007
I never really liked (or trusted) Ginny. She always seemed like a stalker to me.

The format of this story is brilliant - you did a wonderful job setting a mood.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 7 . 10/4/2007
Ah the old "Conniving Ginny" plot updated for DH.

Why do almost no fan fic writers portray a GOOD Ginny well, if at all?

Anyway, this is a well-enough executed example of the aforementioned genre.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 4 . 10/4/2007
Oh, if we could ALL only wake up and find that that ghastly epilogue was just a dream!

Cliché warning was spot-on but it's still good to dream. :)