Reviews for A Mother's Acceptance
Totalfangirl01 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Aww... :3

Can you rip Plasmious molecule by molecule, please?
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
love it.
Jazzy Girl kataanglover chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
sweet
Basia chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
LOL I definetly didn't expect Plasmius to be the ghost who Danny captured, but then again, Vlad is Danny's archenemy. Now it's time for the grammar and mechanics check. The dialogue wasn't clearly orginanized. For example, this part:

She catches sight of the blood all over his chest and arms, of a line of blood seeping through his pants. She watches him as he winces and doesn't move a muscle "Danny" she whispered. The boy flinched again "mom" he acknowledged. She looked at her son and into those eyes. She was shocked to see not pain but fear.

It should be:

She catches sight of the blood all over his chest and arms,and a line of blood seeping through his pants. She watches him as he winces and doesn't move a muscle.

"Danny," she whispered. The boy flinched again.

"Mom," he acknowledged. She looked at her son and into those eyes. She was shocked to see not pain but fear.

Also, work on your grammar and punctuation. Most of your spelling is correct, but watch out for homophones. You didn't mix them up in this story, but i have seen one of your stories where you messed up by using the wrong homophone. Another tip is try not to rush the story too much. Maybe next time take it slower in the end. The last 2 paragraphs were rushed and unclear, so maybe if you repost this story on another site or just repost it here, maybe you could try using my tips. Actually, my advice works for most literature unless it is poetry or songs. Well, you get the point. Oh, and sorry for any mistakes in my message. I am 99% Polish and the only person in my family who can speak English in conversations. Sereously, my family uses me as a English dictionary these days.
15dragondream chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
awwwwww sweet. good job
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
nice
Madigan Keen chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Nice! He should've told her it was Masters, so she could use that little tidbit of info as extra fuel for the fire she was gonna unleash on his butt when she got him out of the thermos. And that's weird, cuz I don't remember Vlad ever getting trapped in the thermos before...
firedrakegirl chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Aww!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
great story. Vlad's an idiot. I'm sorry, I meant one serious messed up fruitloop. -smirks-
ShinigamiDeathscytheSan chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
ah i love little blurbs of angsty fluff at 1 o'clock in the morning...
TechnologyWizard chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Don't get me wrong here but it was a little too corny for me I kinda like it when he tells lies to keep his secret a secret he looks so cute when he does it
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
this is a really good one shot. i love the way Maddie found out. its really good. its better then my one shot of dannys mom finding out his secert, i call it- the little phone call that could. its kind of like it i guess. there are some things that are simiaer to it. id love for you to check it out sometime. but i think this is way better. i only wish i could be longer. i love it. latter
Rebel Story Writer chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Not. Flaming. You.

1. You went juat a little too fast, I know it's a oneshot, but, Danny is a liar. A liar. Maddie would have to pracicly pin him down, or threghtin(sp?) him to get him to tell her that. He'd say he was in a gang fight, or some thing

2. PLASMIUS!

3. Grammer check! enter beween people. EX:

Bob says "Hi!"

Mary says "How are you?" To Bob.

He says he is fine.

NOT:

Bob says "Hi!" Mary says "How are you?" Bob says "Fine"

It's a good story, just needs a little work...

~REBEL~
CodyRhodesFan chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Wow, that's so cool really this is a fantastic story!
Dpbuckeye chapter 1 . 8/1/2007