Reviews for Of Warriors, Medicine and Wisdom
cindylili chapter 1 . 1/19
Perfectly written :')
Mittenzs chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I am speechless. No one has gotten me so emotional over a one shot. I felt Narcissa's rage. In my head I was screaming "tell her Cissy! Tell her!" and I was shocked that she didn't. Oh, and I absolutely loved "So typical, to come over here after winning the noble fight and rubbing in the-"
Bellatrix's Crucio chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
That was so good! Everyone was perfectly in character.
Aleia Jade chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This was absolutely wonderful. Andromeda and Molly Weasley had me in tears, and I absolutely loved your McGonagall. In fact, everyone was so beautifully in character. I kept hoping that Narcissa would open up, or something, but I suppose that's not really her style, is it? But their interaction seemed spot-on.

This is my favorite post-DH yet.
OursIsTheFury94 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
This was brilliant!

McGonagall and Narcissa are 2 of my favourite characters, and you captured them both perfectly.

I saw DH part 2 last night, and McGonagall stole every scene she was in, but, I won't say anymore about that in case you haven't seen it yet!

Narcissa was wonderful. Its sad that we never see her, in the films or books, get any recognition for her actions in the forest.

You wrote this brilliantly, and it was impressive that you didn't have Narcissa tell McGonagall what she did.

This really does deserve more reviews. I loved this!
Violet Wild chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This was interesting, I've never seen Minerva's POV right after the Battle before. I would have liked the scene with Narcissa to be more in depth, but this was extremely insightful and well written, you got Minerva's character perfect.
Spring7 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
It's perfect.
Rachel chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
This was fantastic! I particularly loved the scene with Andromeda (no heroes deaths) and the talk with Narcissa. The line about keeping Dumbledore alive by waiting for a miracle, even from the Malfoys, was my favorite in the whole story :)
vanawillemiel chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
great
minniequill chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Very good and extremely well-written.