Reviews for Tomorrow's Yesterday
Le Pecore Nere chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
aw, I loved it, it was so.. I don't know, words can't describe it certaintly. Great job b-d
xxNeverForgetMexx chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
aw i loved it i was so sad that i was over! great work ]
Windy City Dreamer chapter 2 . 9/5/2007
Things just can't be easy for them can they? This didn't detract from the first part at all. Very realistic, very well done, as usual.
Adorelo chapter 2 . 8/31/2007
Definatly a good decision to carry on. In fact, iIsay keep going! You hit the emotions right on the head. Especially with it being in seocnd person, that was a good choice.

More soon, 'kay?

Love JOdie

x
Lemon Green chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
It definitely didn't take away from the first chapter. I definitely hope there will be more chapters to follow this. You pretty much nailed them!
foxyfeline chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
Good angsty chapter...please update with more soon.
csimiamifreako chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
THIS WAS SO GOOD! SAD, BUT GOOD! POOR ERIC AND CAL, THEY HAVE GOTTEN WAY TOO COMPLICATED.

At the door, she stops you and pins you against the wall, gently, so that you can escape and slip out the door if you really wanted to. But she knows you won't, and you don't, you can't, not when she's pressed against you like this. You want to kiss her so badly, but she's hiding her lips from you, because she knows that you won't be able to stop there, and maybe, just maybe, you think to yourself, she knows that she can't either.

THAT WAS MY FAVORITE LINE FROM THE WHOLE STORY! (NOT EXACTLY ONE LINE...BUT OH WELL) GREAT STORY, I LIKE HOW YOU ADDED THIS EXTRA CHAPTER! PMS!

ERICCALLIEGHAWESOMNESS!
calleighsthebest chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
this is awesome! I love it!
brookeAp3 chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
this was great! i loved it!
Lina chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
Aw, this was so sad! Amazing, but sad :(. When will they ever catch a break?

Amazingly written, though. The way you explored their feelings was nothing short of fabulous. I felt their emotions all the way through. Getting into a character's mind like that requires great talent, so brava!
wellthatdepends chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Wow.

So heart-wrenchingly beautiful. You captured the pain, the uncertainty that is their relationship. It's painful, yet real. You didn't sugarcoat anything, you didn't have any happy EC ending, which only makes this story more and more true to their relationship. It's painful to read, the raw emotions, hidden behind carefully placed walls. Your characterisation was wonderful and real. It has a sense of hopelessness, but is perfect nonetheless.

Well done and thank you for sharing.
MidnightOfTheSoul chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Absolutely brilliant. Made me a little sad at the end. But it is rather realistic. I figure she's not going to give him any hope. She's pretty fair like that. Otherwise, it would just be leading him on.

Also like how you showed his warring emotions where he tried to figure out what her absence meant in his life while being distracted by Calleigh's presence. Funny, Calleigh lost Hagen around the same time. She definitely knew what it was like.

Rock on.
janet chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
that was so good, poor eric. thank you for sharing this story
Windy City Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
She should have stayed. He should have let her stay. Damn them both for being so stubborn.

Beautiful story. Eric's memory of that day at the beach was very moving and realistic-I'd have knocked either one of my brothers a good one too. My eyes are actually stinging right now. I don't know of many people who can turn out stories as powerful as this, especially in second-person. Great job, you're truly gifted.
ladyd10 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
That was absolutely fantastic! What a great scene and what fabulous insight into Eric. I'm looking so forward to reading more of your work and I've just noticed that this is Chapter 1. Good. I'm anxiously awaiting Chapter 2.