Reviews for Tomorrow We'll Be Sober
Lolzisme chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Hilarious :}
missingkitsune chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
dear god...this, this is possibly on of the funniest things i've read yet.

you're an absolute genius.
Crimson.Tokala chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Yamato-jiji has two thousand plus years of this. Bwahahaha.
EchoLoco chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
This is one of the most hilarious things I ever read. Shunsui's drunken attempts at logic (which are similar to his sober attempts, I suspect) cracked me up.

Great story!
Sparoe chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
lawls some awesome quotes in this one :)

i think I've read this like four time already within like two months?

I am powering through all your shiro/shun/nanao stuff..I started yesterday and I have already read all the ones coming before numba 106 but u could already see that from all you emails telling you that I favorite all those stories..sorreh for all the emails from me o.O

write more!

I will read all of this shiro/shun/nanao stuff and once I finish that, I will read all the other stuff you have :P
0mohni0 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Funny. Drunk Shunsui is always fun to read about.
beautifvlflaw chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I was linked to this from LJ, and I'm so very glad. Great piece of writing with much giggling on my part, particularly at the part about Jyuushiro's sword/s.
Penbrydd chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Three cheers, mate. Very well done. I think I've just spit sake into my keyboard from laughing. I'm especially fond of the bits about the swords and the pockets.
Quelara chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Great writing. I loved it.
Crystaline-Crimson chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
You truly are the best Bleach humour writer I've ever seen. And the best dark writer. And the be... I'll stop now.
skele-gro chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
I LOVE IT! :D
Liralen Li chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Oh this made me laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh all over again... I love this so much.

Especially Shunsui saying that Jyuushiro really never does sneer. Ever. Thank you thank you!
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Hee hee hee! I totally love this; I can't choose my fave bit cuz it's all so great!
tonraq chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Aw, I love those two, I truly do, and the way you write them is just perfect XD. Poor, long-suffering Yamamoto.
Basileus chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
"Do you want to become friends of ours?"

*snortgiggle*

This story was most brilliantly written. Loved every line.