Reviews for Sunset Over Kogane
Nocturnal-Dayz chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This story was so enjoyable and fantastic. I love how you described everything, from the sunset to the different styles of graffiti that the characters use; it made each of them seem more unique outside of their appearence. I also loved how you portrayed the stars of the story; it definitely feels like it fits them. There were a few gramatical flubs and some paragraphs felt like walls of text, but again, this was fantastic.
Misguided Angel of Death chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Aw! That was adorable! Why has only one person reviewed? -growls but gets over it- I agree with Bagatelle-san. You DO have a way of making Rhyth adorable. Just like a little blue kitten!

This is going on my favorites list. So far, it looks like everything you'll write will be on there! Keep it up!
Bagatelle chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Ahh, I really enjoyed this. You've made me fall in love with Combo and Rhyth as friends like this '3' and the descriptions were so amazing. I loved the details about everyone's tagging style, and I found myself agreeing with your views on what they would all be (I especially grinned at "Corn’s style...was to write long philosophical or poetic messages to the viewer", for obvious reasons...and I laughed at Soda's style being bland and basic, that's how I envision his tagging, too).

You write Rhyth extremely adorable, and even though she's not one of my favorite characters, I loved her here. Combo, as always, is my main man. And I love stories like this, where you just find yourself thrown in upon some strangely intimate moment...this was great. Definitely going on my favorites list. Keep it up, Noh! :D