Reviews for Path of Seduction
MobiusRanger chapter 7 . 8/5/2016
Haha, oh, Tifa.
FallingKnightStar chapter 6 . 8/5/2016
Happy you got out of your writers block and was able to write and upload this chapter. Really enjoyed this one.
FallingKnightStar chapter 5 . 8/5/2016
I'd rather it not move too fast. It's good to have a nice buildup.
MobiusRanger chapter 4 . 8/5/2016
Awww, Aeris didn't buy a swimsuit. That's alright. :3
FallingKnightStar chapter 3 . 8/4/2016
Haha, such a cute last scene.
FallingKnightStar chapter 2 . 8/4/2016
It keeps getting better.
MobiusRanger chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
I'm so happy to be reading this again. I was in middle school when I first stumbled on this. :3
RuinofDarkness chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
I am totally into this story. There's a chance I've read it before, but I don't remember. It's certainly captivating.
PlaceboNut chapter 31 . 4/21/2016
I come back every few years and re-read this one. I've been following since chapter 5 or 6... I was pretty young when it began and I certainly learned a few tricks! I actually read the uncut chapters for the first time this read through - juicy goodness! Your writing is beautiful, and I love your characterisations (OCs included!) Aeris' growth is delightful to read, and I've known enough douchenozzles IRL who are total softies with their partners to find Sephiroth totally believable. Long time since your last update, though I did see the note in your bio about revamping. Fingers crossed! I'll take a lesson about patience from your Sephiroth, and trust that when you deliver, it'll be worth the wait ;)
drkangl8dj chapter 15 . 11/21/2015
baahh, love, love LOVE it! but how do we get to the extended version?
Sweetangelz18 chapter 31 . 9/6/2015
Omg I like this FanFiction of sepiroth and Aerith . I read it twice . I can't wait the next chapter update :) .. Plzz update next chapter soon :) this is my favourite FanFiction story of sepiroth and Aerith ..
Miyukino chapter 10 . 5/12/2015
"Sweetheart"? "slap me silly"? That's something that will never ever uttered by Sephiroth unless he's forced to. Your character is too OOC. Too sappy I think.
TemariFire chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Hum intetesting. I look forward to more.
Sephiroth 200 chapter 31 . 11/3/2014
Is this the end of the story? I honestly hope not. But if it is I enjoyed every second of it!
Sephiroth 200 chapter 30 . 11/3/2014
Its official Sephiroth is now aeris s property! I love how the voice in his head is picking on him.