Reviews for Path of Seduction
RuinofDarkness chapter 1 . 7/17
I am totally into this story. There's a chance I've read it before, but I don't remember. It's certainly captivating.
PlaceboNut chapter 31 . 4/21
I come back every few years and re-read this one. I've been following since chapter 5 or 6... I was pretty young when it began and I certainly learned a few tricks! I actually read the uncut chapters for the first time this read through - juicy goodness! Your writing is beautiful, and I love your characterisations (OCs included!) Aeris' growth is delightful to read, and I've known enough douchenozzles IRL who are total softies with their partners to find Sephiroth totally believable. Long time since your last update, though I did see the note in your bio about revamping. Fingers crossed! I'll take a lesson about patience from your Sephiroth, and trust that when you deliver, it'll be worth the wait ;)
drkangl8dj chapter 15 . 11/21/2015
baahh, love, love LOVE it! but how do we get to the extended version?
Sweetangelz18 chapter 31 . 9/6/2015
Omg I like this FanFiction of sepiroth and Aerith . I read it twice . I can't wait the next chapter update :) .. Plzz update next chapter soon :) this is my favourite FanFiction story of sepiroth and Aerith ..
Miyukino chapter 10 . 5/12/2015
"Sweetheart"? "slap me silly"? That's something that will never ever uttered by Sephiroth unless he's forced to. Your character is too OOC. Too sappy I think.
TemariFire chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Hum intetesting. I look forward to more.
Sephiroth 200 chapter 31 . 11/3/2014
Is this the end of the story? I honestly hope not. But if it is I enjoyed every second of it!
Sephiroth 200 chapter 30 . 11/3/2014
Its official Sephiroth is now aeris s property! I love how the voice in his head is picking on him.
Sephiroth 200 chapter 29 . 11/3/2014
Drunken Sephiroth! I love it! Also I'm guessing yuffie Implied her rendezvous with yuki to her dad?
Sephiroth 200 chapter 26 . 11/3/2014
Sephiroth you sneaky devil! Loved it.
Sephiroth 200 chapter 22 . 11/3/2014
About time he pieced it together! I loved it. Especially seeing a ton of Sephiroth showing in aeris s personality.
Sephiroth 200 chapter 21 . 11/3/2014
This has been one of my favorite s in the game. I love how you handled it. And you caught cids colorful persona perfectly.
Sephiroth 200 chapter 18 . 11/3/2014
I honestly did not think aeris had this side to her. I love it! Also that random scene funny as heck!
Sephiroth 200 chapter 17 . 11/3/2014
Man I wouldnt a want to be in Sephiroth s boots right now. Of all the women to tick off it had to be aeris. Loved the chapter!
Sephiroth 200 chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
Holy biscuits! Hell hath no fury compared to a womans scorn. And Sephiroth just angered aeris. I can't wait to see how this plays out!