Reviews for Tonks and the Order of the Phoenix
Toshiba234 chapter 6 . 3/9/2008
I HAVE JUST THIS SEC FINISHED READIN IT BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY I LOVE THE BIT AT THE END WERE SHE GOES YOU SILLY GIRL UR IN LOVE WITH REMUS JOHN LUPIN LOL LOVED IT CANT WAIT 4 THE NEXT 1 WHAT IS SURIUS POV BY THE WAY ? (soz 4 the caps)
Purplestar Leader of awesome chapter 6 . 2/26/2008
great chapter!
Stacey Ellen chapter 6 . 2/15/2008
Great chapter! I liked the Sirius joke and I thought the Remus and Tonks parts were written well. I'm looking forward to reading more.
Angel-of-vampires chapter 6 . 2/15/2008
I'm reviewing! I'm reviewing! lol!

It was great to read this again after such a long time! Definately as good as the last 5!

I'm not really a fan of Tonks/Remus, but I love the pairing in this story. Its so much better than alot of others (you didn't read that! lol)

As for where Sirius could be hiding... how about in my room? Just joking! He could be hiding in the chocolate factory in Tasmania. Yummy!

Can't wait for the next funny chapter!
Kamizuki Raven chapter 2 . 2/12/2008
good, good. oh so good!
Toshiba234 chapter 5 . 1/12/2008
hello

i think this story is amazing. i just cant wait to read the next chapters a see what happens
Reader-Writer chapter 5 . 1/8/2008
Poor Tonks! Good story!
adventurous chapter 5 . 12/9/2007
Poor Tonks! That sounded like my idea of hell - a tea party! Please update soon!
Purplestar Leader of awesome chapter 5 . 12/4/2007
hehehehehehe! very funny
jillybear chapter 5 . 11/11/2007
Oh god, I had a sub teacher the other day who reminfing me of Umbridge... *shudders* awesome chapter!
Stacey Ellen chapter 5 . 11/8/2007
I really liked this chapter!

Looking forward to more soon.
Angel-of-vampires chapter 5 . 11/8/2007
Hey! Yay for updating!

I found that chapter really funny and thought that Tonks breaking everything was histerical!

Please please please update again soon!
Purplestar Leader of awesome chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
This is good!

Tonks

Update soon!

Sirius
Angel-of-vampires chapter 4 . 9/29/2007
hey that was a great chapter!

i really love your name! Dobby’s Polka-Dotted Sock! that's so funny!

can't wait to hear about this tea party! lol!
Stacey Ellen chapter 4 . 9/29/2007
I really like this story so far. Looking forward to reading more.