Reviews for Cannibal Homicide
punk143 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
waoh he killed himself
katz13 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
i like it. the plot is really good. you should make that he lives by a miracle and has to fight the cannibals
kitkat the insane goth chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
this is so awesome dude you have some seirous talant
Michaela10125 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
This short story is very thrilling you should write more but longer ones!
Jessie Dunkan chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
You have a very unique style. It is a very rare style. I like it.

Tell me, 'The Boy Who Couldn't Die,' is that a book? I am a bit confused on that point.
fionafiona23 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Browsing random book fanfictions and came upon Boy Who Couldn't Die, which is a book I saw at the bookstore today and bought - i have yet to read it, but I decided to read the fanfictions anyways.

I love this paragraph so much. It's so detailed, yet definitely not overworded, like some things I've read, that are so full of repetitive words and adjectives that they get so boring to read&i hate them. but your writing has the perfect amount of adjectives and descriptions, and this is AMAZiNG.

I love this part - it's creepy and gruesome..

"He winced and began to cry, for one held the staff with his friends head mounted steadily at the top."

I don't know if you got that from the book, if they really did do that or something, but that's just plain creepy. But still, I love it - and I was never all for gruesome or cannibalistic stories or anything. I love this so much, because in the end, the person that the cannibals are walking towards just kills himself so they don't get to him. Perfect ending for it, "The last image that his eyes beheld was the black sky and its thunderclouds cackling as his back broke on the rocks at the base of the mountain." Again - perfectly worded, and eerie.. I love this so much!

Again - LOVE your writing, and this is amazing!
MusicMistress chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Wow thats actually pretty good! I liked it!