Reviews for Godfather
I only have one question.. Where does Ginny come into the story
Teddy chapter 2 . 7/5
YASSS TEDDY MARAUDER BABY
Rionant chapter 20 . 6/21
This is absolutely brilliant... I love the way it shows him going from a hopeless case still having nightmares and getting in trouble with Teddy's hair changing to having three children and a huge amount of neices nephiews and godchildren... The last part about the reminiscing was lovely...
prisci chapter 20 . 5/17
hola saludos , continua .. continua PORFA sii me gusto la historia jeje
Amanda chapter 9 . 1/28
I really love this, but I wish Teddy would refer to Harry as something more fatherly. I know that Harry doesn't want to take Remus's place, but I feel like Harry himself would have rather had a father figure growing up rather than an uncle, thus I feel like he would have done that for Teddy. I was also hoping that this fanfic would leave Harry as the main guardian of Teddy, not Andromeda. I had hoped (when reading the books) that Harry would want to love his godson as much as he possibly could, therefore treating Teddy as if he were his own son but the book, and most fanfics, make it seem like Harry did just treat him like a nephew. I wanted Teddy to live with Harry, Ginny, and their three biological children, while still treating Teddy as if he was their own too. Sorry, this isn't so much a review as it is my own personal comments.
dreamer 2000 chapter 3 . 12/27/2015
no aurour for harry!
harryislife chapter 20 . 12/5/2015
Really cute
Tigerwoman188 chapter 10 . 10/1/2014
I wonder if Teddy afraid of good byes because of his parents death.
Daughter Poseidon chapter 19 . 7/28/2014
Now you mentioned the singing valentine, I'll never forget it.
Daughter Poseidon chapter 18 . 7/28/2014
How old is Teddy in this chapter?
UsernmeInvalidGoAway chapter 20 . 6/17/2014
loved it!
UsernmeInvalidGoAway chapter 12 . 6/17/2014
that's just hilarious
UsernmeInvalidGoAway chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
That is just heart breaking :( the chapter not your hunger. come to think of it, I am hungry too but I keep telling myself 'just one more chapter'. If I die because of hunger it will be your fault for writing such an amazing story that one finds it hard to stop reading, to get up and eat.
UsernmeInvalidGoAway chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
Yes, you're right. A few minutes of sleep wouldn't kill him but make it any longer and it might give Harry a heart attack
teagandenny chapter 20 . 3/3/2014
I liked it I still think u need ginny in it