Reviews for Godfather
valeriet2005 chapter 19 . 8/24
I especially love the part where Harry said Ginny proposed to him
Chloe chapter 1 . 5/10
This is the only stories I have ever read that stuck to the sad but true facts... You are a true Potterhead. Welcome home.
katiek121 chapter 20 . 4/26
I love these one-shots!
So are you saying you can't write pairings well? Because not liking pairings unless it's well written is for readers not writers.
Wolfcub chapter 10 . 1/8
I love that Harry called him cub, it's perfect!
Don't give up chapter 9 . 1/8
I laughed so hard at this, it was great and I could totally see it happening!
Wolf lover chapter 5 . 1/8
These are amazing! I write hp fanfics too. This one is making me cry. I love Remus so much! I am very appreciative to you for thinking about Teddy and not forgetting Rems and Tonks.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/4/2016
I only have one question.. Where does Ginny come into the story
Teddy chapter 2 . 7/5/2016
YASSS TEDDY MARAUDER BABY
Ravenclawtimelordinamindpalace chapter 20 . 6/21/2016
This is absolutely brilliant... I love the way it shows him going from a hopeless case still having nightmares and getting in trouble with Teddy's hair changing to having three children and a huge amount of neices nephiews and godchildren... The last part about the reminiscing was lovely...
prisci chapter 20 . 5/17/2016
hola saludos , continua .. continua PORFA sii me gusto la historia jeje
Amanda chapter 9 . 1/28/2016
I really love this, but I wish Teddy would refer to Harry as something more fatherly. I know that Harry doesn't want to take Remus's place, but I feel like Harry himself would have rather had a father figure growing up rather than an uncle, thus I feel like he would have done that for Teddy. I was also hoping that this fanfic would leave Harry as the main guardian of Teddy, not Andromeda. I had hoped (when reading the books) that Harry would want to love his godson as much as he possibly could, therefore treating Teddy as if he were his own son but the book, and most fanfics, make it seem like Harry did just treat him like a nephew. I wanted Teddy to live with Harry, Ginny, and their three biological children, while still treating Teddy as if he was their own too. Sorry, this isn't so much a review as it is my own personal comments.
dreamer 2000 chapter 3 . 12/27/2015
no aurour for harry!
harryislife chapter 20 . 12/5/2015
Really cute
Tigerwoman188 chapter 10 . 10/1/2014
I wonder if Teddy afraid of good byes because of his parents death.