Reviews for Soulworld II
Angellufy chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
amazing! it is totally original and well characterized. I am dreading Angelus will be back. Going to read the other one.
ashes at midnight chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
oh i'm loveing this series, such a great read!
Daemon Lord chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
Absolutly amazing am addicted to this series now cannot believe i missed it before about to start reading the next set cannot wait keep up the awsome work
wizmage chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
Well, the council nor Angels group know that Faith is the new slayer. Imagine that, i can't wait to read the next story.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
DAMN…

You just keep on surpassing yourself, don’t you?

The last story in this series created a truly exceptional world for the characters to develop in; here you have them facing a crisis to MATCH this world.

I mean, a renegade vampire Master trying to reverse the Restoration AND an insane mage trying to release Alcathla? What is NOT cool about that?

Add in the issues of the Vampire Legalization Act being passed- particularly with Quentin ‘Asshole’ Travers trying to sabotage it-, and you create a VERY interesting plot here.

The scene where Grigori seemed to have restored Angelus in particular made an interesting twist; for a few brief moments it looked as though the bad guys had one, and then ‘Angelus’ casually makes that comment about the nature of Spike’s curse and the guy realises just how screwed he is.

And as for the personal relationships...

Darla/Giles was a BIT of a surprise, I’ll admit that freely, but you wrote in such an intriguing manner that it actually made a certain amount of sense; nice job (As well as the Spike/Faith thing, of course, but Darla/Giles wins more points for originality)

Keep up the good work!
orion chapter 2 . 1/28/2004
this deserves so many more reviews. It's soo good. I like the new spin to angel and Buffy
sailor geraldinesigned chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
will that book be back? heh, i can't logon to ...
Shirlz chapter 2 . 12/5/2001
Again brilliant...again read all in one go...and now I am going to read the next one!
Dorian chapter 2 . 12/2/2001
*whew* Wow, that is the second time one of your stories has blown me away in less than 24 hours. I am in awe of your talent, luv. I can't wait to read the rest of this series! But another day... ;)
kLyn chapter 2 . 11/16/2001
This was even better than the first one! Glad you brought Faith back into the fold. And the Vampirium was very interesting. Great foe, well written. Thanks!
Writin' WildCat chapter 1 . 11/4/2001
Wow! This is WONDERFUL! I rarely read fanfiction that's so original while keeping the characters' personalities, for the most part, intact. This is a really great story; I loved it!
Kalie chapter 2 . 10/9/2001
Shades of Anita Blake hmm? Tight I liked it..
yakk chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
looking forward to more! :D
Irena K chapter 2 . 7/27/2001
A satisfying read. Although at times you had a bit of trouble really getting the voices right for the characters (Angel sometimes sounds as if he escaped from an Anne Rice novel), overall this has been well-thought out foray into an alternate universe. A little bit Anita Blake, a little bit James Bond, and some vintage Joss Whedon have made this a lot of fun. Keep writing, keep improving and I hope to read some more of your stories in the future.
Eatsscissors chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
This is positively one of the best series I've ever read. You've done an excellent job of keeping everyone in character even though you've changed the surrounding universe.