Reviews for Building Castles
PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT FFN chapter 3 . 12/18/2008

next chapter~! :D
chocolate chip-freaket chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
DAMN, that was good.

Especially the neswpaper article, priceless.

Yay, your story's amazing, I can't wait untill you update.
SHYSHiNiGAMi chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
~OMG! Luv da story! Hope u finish it... no one ever does...

ahem... ah... Ja ne!~

~OMG it's

Larethiana chapter 3 . 11/17/2008 was just the beginning... and still it has no sad! I think you would have create a wonderfull story!
spondiferous chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
“What part of her looks like my girlfriend?”

I laughed so hard

Gotta love Neji though

I'm leaning more on his side as the one ending up with Sakura :]

Team Hyuuga duh
JustALittleTwisted chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
Man, you really need to update this! It's really good. You certainly have a way with writing pigheaded Neji and Sasuke. I love how Sakura is able to so easily brush off their condiscending remarks...I'd probably have alraedy gone into spaz mode myself. :-D
Kgirl17 chapter 3 . 10/17/2008
hey! love the story! ] but can you make it a Nejisaku? it just seems lik a better story! and its looks so good lik that! and sasuke and sakura could form like a brother sister bond lik Naruto and sakura have! lol ] but you dont hav to! im just saying that i lik it that wya but you dont hav to do anything you dont wanna do! lol ] email/ message me back! ] but please update soon! its a great story either way! ]
sadbird chapter 3 . 10/16/2008
lol. please update! it is amazing XD
LalaLand.Citizen chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
WHEN are u going to update?

Seriously, dying here!

Nascense chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
Heehee. Neji... fiance... hehe... Anyway, I lke how you ended this chapter like a television show as a totally irritating "stay tuned!" guy. Yup. I know how annoying it is for people to tell you, "Update quickly!" but I'm completely unrepentant when I say, "UPDATE QUICKLY!1!11!1!one!
CrystalHeart27 chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
lol! I can't wait to see what happens next! PLZ UPDATE!
Raynebow-NinjaChick chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
Cool story Eagerly awaiting the next chapter
DOEeyes chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
bahaha, this is humorous. update soon!
the tomato chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
i aplaud this chap its great love it please more morre
PiscesHateScorpios chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
*GASP* omg NEJI? got kicked out because he needed a fiance? wow that's something you don't read everyday! and poor Sakura!

i like the story so... erm... UPDATE PLZ! im begging you!

104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »