Reviews for Building Castles
LittleFoxDemon chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
Woohoo, he finally lives with her! Really, great chapter!

I'm also happy you recieved 10 reviews

LittleFoxDemon
XxaoshixX chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
nice fic
cherryjubilee chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Interesting first chapter
Little Piper Girl chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Oh, goodness. Please don't send this one to be recycled. I think this prologue is a great start and the whole story has potential to be a real jewel.

No big glaring mistakes that I saw. Keep up the good work!

(I'm even putting you on Story Alert so I know when you update. *hinthint*)
HeartKreuz chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
TENTH REVIEW !

Now UPDATE. GR.

...please?
FrustrationNeverLetsGo chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
AUGH! NEXT CHAPPY, NOW! OR I KILL YOU!... even if I'm a year younger.. I'LL DO IT! I SWARE! THIS IS SO GOD! UPDATE ASAP! I'M REVIEW NINE!
numberoneklutz chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Nice story, I like the beginning.
XxApatheticXxNymphXx chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Great story. I can't wait till the next chapter, and find out why sasuke and neji are moving in with sakura-chan. Well, anyways please update ASAP.
lovinglyDelphine chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
OMG! I LOVE YOUR STORIES!
glasskimono chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
“AND FOR THE LOVE OF ALL PRACTICAL CLOTHING, MOM, DAD, WHO THE HELL ELSE WILL TAKE LEE-SAN SHOPPING FOR A MORE REASONABLE OUTFIT" this was my favorite line. oh this is funny. update soon!
LittleFoxDemon chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
You want 15 reviews? Sorry, I can't really help you with that, but I can give you one review Well, I like the beginning of the story, and I can't wait for it to continue! Please update soon

BTW: Happy Birthday! Oh! And please don't remove this story just because you didn't get enough review or something... How more chapters, how more people will like it! (I think...)

LittleFoxDemon
desmonstres chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
i don't really like reviewing. but since it's the only way you'll update, here ya go. and it's only because i like this story. 'cause if i didn't, i wouldn't be writing this. okay, this makes it sound like i really don't like this fic. but i do! i really, really do! there's a lot to expect. i like the pillow humor. and the desert one. lmfao. keep it up!

ps. if you don't make 10 to 15 reviews . . . can you update anyway? *insert big smile*
Angel-with-Guns chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Yeay!

No! Don't delete! This work is GENIUS I tell you. Even though I've only ready the first chap, but that's not the point!

Pleas update, even though it's to soon for that, I know, but curiosity is eating me.

So that's why they said curiosity killed the cut, hmm.

But -something- brought it back, I forgot WHAT exactly, but it starts with a letter 'D'.

Oh well, JA!
kohano haru chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
great stry. UPDATE SOON!. cant wait to see what goes on with sakura neji and sasuke all living together. is this more sasusaku or more sakuneji?
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7