Reviews for Building Castles
LittleFoxDemon chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
Woohoo, he finally lives with her! Really, great chapter!

I'm also happy you recieved 10 reviews

~LittleFoxDemon~
XxaoshixX chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
nice fic
cherryjubilee chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Interesting first chapter
Little Piper Girl chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Oh, goodness. Please don't send this one to be recycled. I think this prologue is a great start and the whole story has potential to be a real jewel.

No big glaring mistakes that I saw. Keep up the good work!

(I'm even putting you on Story Alert so I know when you update. *hinthint*)
HeartKreuz chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
TENTH REVIEW !

Now UPDATE. GR.

...please?
FrustrationNeverLetsGo chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
AUGH! NEXT CHAPPY, NOW! OR I KILL YOU!... even if I'm a year younger.. I'LL DO IT! I SWARE! THIS IS SO GOD! UPDATE ASAP! I'M REVIEW NINE!
numberoneklutz chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Nice story, I like the beginning.
XxApatheticXxNymphXx chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Great story. I can't wait till the next chapter, and find out why sasuke and neji are moving in with sakura-chan. Well, anyways please update ASAP.
lovinglyDelphine chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
OMG! I LOVE YOUR STORIES!
glasskimono chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
“AND FOR THE LOVE OF ALL PRACTICAL CLOTHING, MOM, DAD, WHO THE HELL ELSE WILL TAKE LEE-SAN SHOPPING FOR A MORE REASONABLE OUTFIT" this was my favorite line. oh this is funny. update soon!
LittleFoxDemon chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
You want 15 reviews? Sorry, I can't really help you with that, but I can give you one review Well, I like the beginning of the story, and I can't wait for it to continue! Please update soon

BTW: Happy Birthday! Oh! And please don't remove this story just because you didn't get enough review or something... How more chapters, how more people will like it! (I think...)

~LittleFoxDemon~
desmonstres chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
i don't really like reviewing. but since it's the only way you'll update, here ya go. and it's only because i like this story. 'cause if i didn't, i wouldn't be writing this. okay, this makes it sound like i really don't like this fic. but i do! i really, really do! there's a lot to expect. i like the pillow humor. and the desert one. lmfao. keep it up!

ps. if you don't make 10 to 15 reviews . . . can you update anyway? *insert big smile*
Angel-with-Guns chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Yeay!

No! Don't delete! This work is GENIUS I tell you. Even though I've only ready the first chap, but that's not the point!

Pleas update, even though it's to soon for that, I know, but curiosity is eating me.

So that's why they said curiosity killed the cut, hmm.

But -something- brought it back, I forgot WHAT exactly, but it starts with a letter 'D'.

Oh well, JA!
kohano haru chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
great stry. UPDATE SOON!. cant wait to see what goes on with sakura neji and sasuke all living together. is this more sasusaku or more sakuneji?
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7