Reviews for In Your Dreams
EmmettsNewGirl chapter 14 . 3/7/2010
Sorry about the bad review you got before .. anyway .. I get it now and I like the fic,
EmmettsNewGirl chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
Well, this fic was kinda good ... but not that much changes ... I mean so far the only thing youve changed is that Melissa gets unconciuss after the whole incident with Taylor and all. Its very confusing and stuff, but yeah ... Im gonna keep on reading to see if I get it ...
xx'Gothic-Manga-Girl'xx chapter 14 . 1/23/2010
This is so good, I'm definately reading the sequel.
Erieaud chapter 14 . 10/4/2009
This story is awesome ! I'm about to read the next one!
Don'tReadMyStories chapter 14 . 8/15/2009
great story. im gonna read the next 1.
GirlWhoLikesOrangeCrush chapter 8 . 4/27/2009
Love the story, but you need to be careful with confusing "their", "they're", and "there". Plus I'd try to make certain spots in the story a little clearer, you know have a little better flow.

But anyway I like the story line so far, of course since it's a JM pairing I have to love it. I just can't help loving Cody Jackson's character.
Sam chapter 13 . 9/22/2007
I'm sorry WHAT? Come again? THIS is the last chapter? You have to give us more warning then THAT. Well are you doing a sequel?
justm chapter 13 . 9/19/2007
wait what last chapter? but but Mel is still sick and Jackson gone. You do have a sequel in mind, right? Just like the movie leave with questions an answer.
punette101 chapter 13 . 9/17/2007
WHAT! about Melissa?Why didn't Jackson stay with her!Make him come back!
jommy4eva2 chapter 12 . 9/16/2007
Aw they fought. I think thats cute. But he does need to apologize to her. And I'm pretty sure i know what she wanted to tell him...but ill keep my mouth shut.

Update ASAP!
taylorbabygirl chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
This is a great fic I can't wait until you update.
justm chapter 12 . 9/13/2007
so sweet. what did Mel wrote? So what happen next please update!
punette101 chapter 12 . 9/13/2007
oh!keep goin
jommy4eva2 chapter 11 . 9/9/2007
OMG wow that was really good and i loved that it was so gets annoying when someone posts like only a paragraph and then waits a week. Thanks for updating! Update again soon.

boogotu chapter 11 . 9/8/2007
wow so long hope its the longest chapter u'll ever write- can't wait for the next one