Reviews for Azrael's Quarry
MirandaRoche chapter 13 . 8/30/2009
I don't often review, I usually don't have the time. But I am on my hands and knees begging you to add another chapter. PLEASE
Dementedjen chapter 13 . 3/28/2009
Is this story abandoned? I really, really look forward to an update.
DarkandtwistyGirl chapter 13 . 7/30/2008
Great story. Please update soon.
GotTheShining chapter 13 . 7/28/2008
I'm really excited to have this story back! Can't wait for Dean to wake up:)
theoncomingfandom chapter 13 . 7/27/2008
Yay! A new chapter. And it looks like Dean is slowly coming back. Ep! Poor guy. *hugs him* And poor Sammy. This is so sad, but so great.

And Happy Birthday! :D Have a great day.

Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
mikiss chapter 13 . 7/27/2008
Glad to see another chapter. Dean's thought processes were intriguing. Keep up the good work.
ukfan101 chapter 13 . 7/27/2008
Loved Dean' thoughts as he struggled to remember who he was. Now all he has to do is see the "light" and wake up! good update
staceycj chapter 13 . 7/27/2008
Good chapter! Poor Sammy is just a little excited LOL. Happy Birthday by the way, I just celebrated my 27th as well!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 13 . 7/26/2008
great!
RedDragen chapter 13 . 7/26/2008
Another wonderful chapter, I can't wait for more. I am glad that you are back at writing this story.
cavetrollgrl chapter 13 . 7/26/2008
Great to be bringing Dean around. Sam, Bobby, and Ellen exhausting themselves to bring Dean back and hopefully some of the old Sam too. The light overshadoing the dark in Dean's mind was a good ending.
SupernaturalGal6 chapter 12 . 7/12/2008
Love the new chapter!

Can't wait till the next update!
Pikouaencore chapter 12 . 6/24/2008
Great story ! I really like it. Whiskey straight up, sounds like a running gag of some sort for Sam and Ellen. Can't wait for more ! and for Dean to wake up.
mikiss chapter 12 . 6/24/2008
Whoa! Here's a blast from the past. Good to see you back.
mtee1958 chapter 12 . 6/24/2008
You are quite good at torment. All the torn limbs and then the heal up - all to start over again!

Can't wait for more!