Reviews for Going Under
grimmich chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
aw, man! You should really write more! I want to see what happens next. And I always knew that there was a reason I never liked Ron... turns out Im not the only one... and what is Draco going to do when/if he finds out what happened to make Harry start cutting?
wendy 90210 chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
please finish this story
Knyghtshade chapter 5 . 4/24/2008
Ooh, Draco's on to him!
sara51794 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Good story. Please update soon
no-name M chapter 5 . 9/12/2007
OMG!

plz plz plz plz plz plz update!

i love your fic !

p.s.

is ron gonna get wat he deserves
draco8448 chapter 5 . 8/11/2007
0.o

i love it!

update soon please?

i must read more ]]
disappointed and disguested chapter 4 . 8/10/2007
Ugh! First off, unrealistic even considering a slightly AU story. Hermione isn't bipolar, so I don't see her going from fuming to dismissive that easily - the causes are irrelevant. Not to mention the idea of using blood like that is disturbing, even for someone as vindictive as Ron is in this fic.

Second, try editing. Shouldn't it be "feel" not "fell" when talking about cutting? And the past tense of "cast" is "cast" not "casted."

Thirdly, it's choppy and has no flow. Random insertion of characters who do little to further the vague storyline. Speaking of storyline, there seems to be no overarching plot/idea for the reader to care about except for Harry who doesn't make us WANT to care about him. Angst and tragedy requires a deep connection to the tragic character which an horrfic even alone can't create.

I love HP/DM fic s, especially angsty ones but I would suggest you outline and plan the fic a little better, possibly get a beta.
draco8448 chapter 3 . 8/4/2007
omgosh!

ahh i hate ron!

update soon please? and whens draco gonna come around..

]]
Nicol chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
Spill ?...

Is she a wimp or what...

If someone would have done this to my friend and I

was good at magic Oh what punishmend I'd give him.

Harry too is a lot a wimp , can't he defend himself !

Make some preentive magic whatever, not just go in denial.

Nicol
SashaJade chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
I like it, but it's frankly unrealistic. A person, especially Hermoine, would tell someone what happened so that Ron wouldnt be able to do it again. It wouldnt be about respecting Harry's descision because in the end it would only hurt Harry more. I dont mean this as a flame because I do like the story and I think it is well written, but I still retain the opinion that Pomfrey and Hermoine keeping their mouths shut is unrealistic.
Ying-Darkness chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
That ass! I have always hated Ron but this makes me hate him more. add more!