Reviews for His Parents' Son
Great story
lesbiansassemble chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
Aww...poor teddy! I enjoyed reading this. Thank you
maplefeathers403 chapter 1 . 3/9/2017
I love it! I'm flattered! Cause I love Ted! I love it...!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
So touching! Love it!
Rusy chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
I do.
Awww chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
Hey you seem like this kick-ass author dude! I'm serially going through like each of your fics cuz you're just DAMN good! :D I saw the 3rd para and I went- wait, am i reading a longbottom fic cuz neville's da shit and i love neville but i never really liked teddy much, no well written fics bout ted so far, and you made me love the lil dork as well! i really like your ideas and your writing! Kudos!
Here i am, sitting on the family couch on a nice Saturday afternoon with the puppy curled up, laptop open, your fics goin on, and I LOVE IT XD
gryffinclaw19 chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
This is great! I think you really captured the mind of a twelve-year-old boy, and I love the parallels between Teddy and Harry (especially the one about godfathers). Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
Loved it. Brilliant
chickenslovebone chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
great story
gabreader chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
My heart cannot handle these feels.
Alicia Mirza chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
So sad but sweet at the same time :3
Poor Teddy, he should have grown up with his parents. Oh, and I'm very furious with Andromeda here :p
Nice one-shot! I like reading about Harry as a father and godfather :) Neville was a great character as well.
Keep up the good work!

Alicia :)
Tigerwoman188 chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
LOL at the end with Lupin become a prankster like his father and best friends.
notanalpaca chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Somehow you managed to get the tone of an angsty first year exactly right. IT'S SO GOOD
frouwe chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
The (functional, in Neville's case) war orphans come together to talk each other through their angst - this is the Harry and Neville scene I never got in the books. Plus deconstructions of heroism! Kids growing up to become who they needed when they were young! You write high-quality stuff, it's got a distinct Rowling feel to it.
Kay chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
That was such a sweet, well written story. :) Thank you!