Reviews for Vampire Bear
Princess Aziza chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Aww, that is so sweet! I can see Henry doing that, too.
LadyAilith chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I stumbled across this story at "Twice Bitten" and came here hoping to find that you'd written more Blood Ties fanfic. You did a fabulous job of keeping the characters' voices spot on! I highly enjoyed seeing the rarely seen needy side of Vicki Nelson. It made her more than the caricature of a person that she occasionally was.

Thank you for such a lovely read! I do hope that you'll someday write more BT stories. You do it so very well. :-)
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
lol sounds like she is going the henris while he is sleepin lol
Rhion chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
This was one of the first BT fics I read a few days ago. Loved BT for awhile, but haven't been into fanfic in a long time - so much of it doesn't reflect the storylines or character personalities, and contains very little other than a fan going "Oh I wish I was the girl in it and the hero wanted me" types of writing.

This isn't one of those fics. Not at all. It fits the personalties perfectly, I can see it, hear it, and believe it. While sweet, it's not overdone, it's just right. You dear, have impressed me. Which is nigh impossible to do. Good job. And write more - you could one day be gracing a bookshelf with an original story.

Just practice, practice, practice, and if you want any tips if you choose to go into origninal story/characters - look me up.

rhionlogan at yahoo dot com.
hpobsessed21 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
AWW! sweet
CladdahLover chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I know this says complete but, I really want you to write another one, this one was just so sweet and gentle. Henry was such a gentleman in this story. Keep writing, you did a wonderful job.
Ladynightfire38215 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
That was so beautiful, I loved it. I wish that happened on the show. Keep on writing.
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Heather Tobotua de Cybertron chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
continue please
DarkHonda chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
brilliant. I love it very much.

Henry is charming as ever and Vicki... she always makes me smile with her stubborness and you made me see her a bit differently.

thanks and keep it up:)

siapom chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
That was so very sweet. And so very well written! You have the "voice" of the characters down perfectly. I really enjoyed this story. :)
melody425 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
This was such a sweet, and cute story. You really kept Vicki and Henry in character. Keep up the great work!
AdorestheViking chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I love this story - it was very sweet.
Gypsy Dance and Broken Glass chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Absolutely lovely. Their interactions were spot-on, and I loved the line, "I can do nothing to you against your will, oh, hard-headed one. But no one can be endlessly strong. We are all of us vulnerable from time to time."

Fantastic job.
Kishu'sKawaiiNeko chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Aww...that was so sweet! You had their personalities down really well. I really hope you write more Blood Ties fics.