Reviews for The Snake Charmer
avidprof chapter 31 . 5/21
NO! You can't leave this as the last chapter. I love this story so much! I feel like alot of ss/hg stories have the characters totally ooc but not this one. I hope you continue and don't abandon it. I want to know what is going to happen to Hermione and even though I like dumbledore he needs someone to stop his manipulations and put him in his place. I really hope you continue to write this story as I cannot wait to read more.
I like your story, very original! Your writing style is also really good! That being said: not everything makes sense... For instance, hg tells ss about the abuse after he tells her, he holds her (very sweet and caring), but she continues to think he hates her... Also she doesn't think anything about his abuse. After talking about it, she seems ok again and has no real issues about men touching her, as you would expect. Her 'father' called her a mudblood but that also seems to disappear from her mind quickly.
Also, were did the runespore come from?
Aside from this, I still really like your story :)
Great first chapter! Unto the next :)
UnicornMist chapter 31 . 1/18
Please finish, I am captivated
Fantomette34 chapter 31 . 12/10/2014
Quel dommage d'avoir abandonné cette fic, car elle est géniale !
Félicitations pour votre écriture de qualité et bonne continuation !
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 31 . 8/22/2012
Wonderful wonderful wonderful! This is so creative and enthralling! I've scene from your author notes that you've taken long hiatuses from this fic in between updates and I'm now following it in case you (hopefully) update and finish it! Pretty please? :))
Misty-Eyed Pixie chapter 31 . 12/19/2011
Great story!
KoretheMaiden chapter 31 . 10/28/2011
This story is amazing! I've been following it for years under a different pen name. You are brilliant!
cooemi10 chapter 31 . 10/25/2011
seriously considering killing dumbledore (and his insane lover too)
aliceAmnesia chapter 31 . 10/9/2011
this is not, it isnt OVER is it..
Glitter Poisoned My Blood chapter 31 . 9/9/2011
Oh. My... Wow. I realllllly like this. I've never read such an original story! It's absolutely fascinating! Please update soon! I really want Severus and Hermione to have some interactions.
silver-nightstorm chapter 31 . 9/6/2011
Wonderful! There are so many twists and turns in this that I can't make a head or tail of it _' So in order to help my poor, befuddled mind, you must update and not abandon this story so I can know what happens :) Poor Hermione though. And poor Severus. I'm about ready to hex Albus and Gellert. Maybe even crucio. They're not making me very happy at all... But if that was your intention (which I'm assuming it was) then fantastic job, because you pulled it off perfectly :D

~Nim~
Cole22 chapter 31 . 9/3/2011
Wow, great story. Ive always wanted to read a hermione!siren story, but never found one until now. i usually dont read works in progress, which is probably why i hadnt come across it until now. but its worth waiting for. keep updating please, i'll look forward to it.
Abby-rose13 chapter 31 . 9/1/2011
Ahhhhhh I just read this entire thing today! It's amazing! i want more please, PLEASE keep writing!
Kezzasilver chapter 31 . 8/19/2011
What a wonderful story. I am looking forward to your new chapters