Reviews for You, Me, and Baby Makes Three
Carol D chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
I really hope you finish this story one day - I can just picture Ryu-chan making Kuma-chan interact with Gabe. :P I think it'd be cool if they wound up with fraternal twins - one boy and one girl :D When I get home I'll put this into my favorites.
MisakiAkihiko chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
i've read the first story and i LOVED it and so far, i love this one! update soon plz!
Shadowfox13 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Hmm...out of curiosity, will this story continue? I love the previous one, and I'd definately be interested to see what happens in the second story arc :)
Shadowfox13 chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
Heh, I enjoy this series, I'm curious to see what happens next. Hey...will Shu and Erie hop on that band waggon too? *lol*
kruubi no kitsune chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
i love the story so far plz continue its really cute
Unknown Scribe chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
AW You should update soon because I just read the other story to an i love it.
Kaoru Sayuri Kamiya chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
Wow ! In just 2 days i take the time to read Ryu's new assistant and You, Me, and the baby makes three ! It's just so hot and incredibly romantic ! I really love these fanfictions so continue and please update soon ! Thank you !
mio32 chapter 3 . 12/9/2007
aw i hope they get there child
Heavensfiregoddess chapter 3 . 11/19/2007
GABRIEL IS SO CUTE! I loved this chappy too, Ryu and Tats-chan are gonna make such good parents, so loving and caring and just so wonderful. I can't wait to read more _

I hope you got my email, it was pretty long but yeah, hope to hear from you soon. I've been real busy lately so I haven't been able to get on messenger much
Black vs. White chapter 3 . 11/19/2007
OMG! Great Chappie! Loved every bit of it! We haven't talked in a while. Is something going on? Are you O.K.? Reply A.S.A.P! Please.

You worried friend,

Seth Canako
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 3 . 11/18/2007
yay an update! I cant wait till they adopt
Heavensfiregoddess chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
Man they are so hot together, YAOI RULES! And OMG Tatsuha makes the perfect daddy! I LOVE IT! He's completely adorable with Gabriel!
Heavensfiregoddess chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
*Runs in EXTREMELY LATE* Why the hell haven't I reviewed for this! I feel like I'm in insane because like I could've sworn I read this! But in any case, WALL SEX! HELL YEAH! SO FREAKIN HOT! I swear, your lemons are always the ABSOLUTE BEST!
DancingMistress chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
oh this is awesome! im so glad you guys wrote a sequel! update soon!
Black vs. White chapter 2 . 8/31/2007
O! HOT SEXY YAOI! You HAVE TO UPDATE! This is a very interesting story. I like it a lot