Reviews for Naruto and the Goblet of Fire
Polaruspax chapter 20 . 1/14
I know this is an old story but there is no fucking way voldedick would be able to break the seal naruto has... the ONLY reason madara was able to was because IT WAS OPEN INT HE FIRST PLACE! there is no power greater then death and voldetard would never have been able to break it haha!
Maxine chapter 23 . 1/8
I loved it very much! Arigato, tenshi-sama!
Maxine chapter 16 . 1/7
F..f...fudge you Rita! Damn thy Slytherins!
Maxine chapter 12 . 1/7
Yes! Ho my Naruto-kun! Go! Gaara! So kawaii!
Maxine chapter 11 . 1/7
My poor babies... Kakashi... Naruto... Gaara... Damn you Malfoy...
Maxine chapter 10 . 1/7
Addicting. Amazing. Entrancing. Fistracting. Attracting. Awesome. So much words to say, yet so little to describe with. Thank you for this... I am loving it, ttebane!
RavenSummoning chapter 23 . 1/3
good story, looking forward to reading the next part!
ajak450 chapter 22 . 12/28/2016
what was the point? I'm just confused. the only character to be mildly changed is Gaara, but even then he makes the same change during shippuden. you changed nothing in either naruto or Harry Potter. why write this? not trying to be mean just generally curious.
Zardi47 chapter 23 . 12/13/2016
OH MY GODS THIS IS LIKE ONE OF THE BEST FANFIC STORIES I HAVE EVER READ! I will now continue on to the sequel!
fenixrojo36 chapter 23 . 11/24/2016
Excelente historia
Guest chapter 6 . 8/11/2016
Naruto can join because it would awesome
Lerris chapter 23 . 5/30/2016
I read most of it through kakashi's death, then not death. The writing is okay, but it just does not work when many changes cause essentially no changes. You had an elite jounin bested twice by barty crouch junior. That is not believable. He also bested both gaara and naruto, with neither being able to spot the trap, or recognize the danger. Kakashi would have ran across portkeys and warned them, if nothing else. Then you keep having some of the strongest characters in the Naruto world trivially taken out by wizard spells.

The only logical conclusion from this book would have been for Voldemort to be killed. You added too much power to the good guys side for that not to happen, and yet the net result was no change.
Yvonne Park chapter 23 . 3/30/2016
This was a great story! I really enjoyed reading it. I am just starting to get into crossovers, because usually I don't like how some authors do it, but you did a really good job! I really liked how you incorporated Naruto, Kakashi, and Gaara into the Harry Potter world. It was very entertaining, and there weren't too many discrepancies that are so common with crossovers. So kudos to you! :)

-Yvonne
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 22 . 2/9/2016
"try me"? Isn't that from The Chronicles of Narnia? hmph... Its not really that interesting story but its okay. the grammar could use some improvement and also, a few interesting conversations wouldn't hurt. If I'm insulting you let me tell you, yes, its intentional.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/29/2015
Are you shitting me? Kakashi didn't die? WOOT WOOOT. When he was presumed dead I started crying it was sooo sad. So happy he's not dead though. Any1 reckon Naruto will lose it when he see's malfoy? Cause I want him to go all fox style and kill the slimy git. Great chapter been following since chapter 1 and am hooked. Keep it up
1,589 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »