Reviews for Naruto and the Goblet of Fire
Lerris chapter 23 . 5/30
I read most of it through kakashi's death, then not death. The writing is okay, but it just does not work when many changes cause essentially no changes. You had an elite jounin bested twice by barty crouch junior. That is not believable. He also bested both gaara and naruto, with neither being able to spot the trap, or recognize the danger. Kakashi would have ran across portkeys and warned them, if nothing else. Then you keep having some of the strongest characters in the Naruto world trivially taken out by wizard spells.

The only logical conclusion from this book would have been for Voldemort to be killed. You added too much power to the good guys side for that not to happen, and yet the net result was no change.
Yvonne Park chapter 23 . 3/30
This was a great story! I really enjoyed reading it. I am just starting to get into crossovers, because usually I don't like how some authors do it, but you did a really good job! I really liked how you incorporated Naruto, Kakashi, and Gaara into the Harry Potter world. It was very entertaining, and there weren't too many discrepancies that are so common with crossovers. So kudos to you! :)

-Yvonne
Deb.23 chapter 22 . 2/9
"try me"? Isn't that from The Chronicles of Narnia? hmph... Its not really that interesting story but its okay. the grammar could use some improvement and also, a few interesting conversations wouldn't hurt. If I'm insulting you let me tell you, yes, its intentional.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/29/2015
Are you shitting me? Kakashi didn't die? WOOT WOOOT. When he was presumed dead I started crying it was sooo sad. So happy he's not dead though. Any1 reckon Naruto will lose it when he see's malfoy? Cause I want him to go all fox style and kill the slimy git. Great chapter been following since chapter 1 and am hooked. Keep it up
me chapter 20 . 12/22/2015
your a fucker
aewea chapter 5 . 10/30/2015
oh this chapter was grear!
I loved the last part!that was sooooo sweet!
aewea chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
this story is really great!I love it
Juliet'lovestory chapter 14 . 10/27/2015
THEY RECEIVED SWEATERS. THATS ALL.
Juliet'lovestory chapter 13 . 10/27/2015
Kakashi did a prank! A PRANK! He must be bored to death if he did so. GINNY YOU LITTLE BUNDLE OF SUNSHINE, I LOVE YOU 10 YEARS AGO AND I LOVE YOU NOW! And Obito, how much I wished he could be alive. Sigh.
Juliet'lovestory chapter 12 . 10/27/2015
Ginny was and always will be adorable, cutie, literally I screamed over that part. Kakashi always breaking the girls hearts. The sexy jutsu! I didnt know he would have it within him to do it, but I guess Naruto doenst care whatsoever, thats why we all love him! Amazing! And well, as always i just want to hug Gaara till he finds me annoying.
Juliet'lovestory chapter 11 . 10/27/2015
Im in love with Harry character because hes just the same boy, he finds the shinobi to be amazing humans and hes quite scared of how often they talk about death but they are always nice to him anyway, besides Naruto and Harry are somewhat alike, i would have loved to read Kakashi trying to fly and getting scared for a reason.
Juliet'lovestory chapter 10 . 10/27/2015
All the time I was in a rage, stupid Malfoy, they could have killed someone! I just cant accept the fact that they didnt cause more chaos, I would have been terrified to talk to them after that even if I knew it wasnt their fault.
Juliet'lovestory chapter 9 . 10/27/2015
I loved Kakashis intercation with the children, he's just that amazing person who cares and lvoes so much his students, ready to teach them, something he never quite got around to do in the real Narutoverse. And loving how the same rules do not apply in their universe, like the magic they do with their chackra and viceversa.
Oh Malfoy, how much I hated him right there and then.
Juliet'lovestory chapter 8 . 10/27/2015
I laughed out loud with the last phrase "Ill kil that woman" How i hated Rita Skeeter, she was awful, really ontoni awful! And Fred and George, jesus christ, they never cease to amaze me and make me laugh! You have their characterization down to the beat! ITS JUST AMAZING! I CAN NOT DISTRESS YOU HOW MUCH I LOVED READING YOUR FIC
Juliet'lovestory chapter 7 . 10/27/2015
I love Naruto┬┐s "get better" justu or whats its name, I always loved that no matter what Ron and Harry always stuck by Hermione whenver someone said something bad about her, or in this case attacked, both boys just love and care about her so much its endearing, however in different ways they are amazing. Even Naruto is mad now. And of course whenever Gaara is out of sorts in incredibly adorable. Naruto fianlly knocked some sense into him
1,581 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »