Reviews for Roller Coaster
Exploding Ninja chapter 1 . 1/26
It does say in one of the books that rollercoasters don't affect the flock, but a good fic anyway.
Just an Angel of Death chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
This is defiantly based off great adventure . That place is like my second home(:

Anyways , that was really good .

~Jad .
fangslittlegirl234 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
please! please! please! make a story about the flock in disney world! I have been waiting for one of those and u r so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so talented! please please with a cherry on top !:D
allamericanalien chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
That was so sweet. This is going in my favorites, just like your Heist Society story. You're really talented.
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
aw, that was cute. Fang is so mature!
White-Rabbit914 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
OMFG. I seriously LOVED THAT THING TO PIECES! I absolutely love love LOVE Maximum Ride to well...the max! ;D And this one was really really awesome. Superbulous!

-Cam
strangeweirdo chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
wow. this. story. was. amazingful!
2sides2evrystory chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
yay! I love 's SO cute
anonymouse13 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Aw... The ending was adorable. Roller Coasters freak me out, but I always go on them anyway and I LOVE them. But I get how being strapped in would freak Max out. Anyway, it was funny and sweet and amazing. Great job!
snowyashes chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
wow... that is SO freaking awesome... i mean, WOW.
Slothy Girl chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
I loved it so much! Good job!
Marianielle chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Aw... Too bad you're not doing a sequeal... This oneshot is SO AWESOME! I LOVE it! You characterize the characters so well! )
disneydork chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Ah!

So CUTE!
bitten-by-luv chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
wow... just- wow.

That was really good. I can't think of anything else to say but wow! I wanna add this story to my community! HOW DO I DO THAT? LOL
Turtlegirl2213 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
IT was cool, I've never been to, what was it, 6 flags?. but it was a good story. only ever been to Cedar Point.