Reviews for teardrops on my guitar
anymousHA u know its me.lol chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
was awesome!:)obviously im bored an u know how i get when im like .anywayz HAHA sakura!u lost this how it should .ok but u write good i just told u that.o well i dont .U know i love hinata and sauske so thats another reason y its all i want to say is...(drum roll)I LOVE U FLS!

P.S.

your bunny friend:)
Killian Rawr chapter 10 . 1/22/2008
pah that wasn't mean enough. I hate Sakura. -retch- update yeah? you've been gone a while.
breenarose chapter 10 . 1/19/2008
The spiders were a nice touch, but I honestly think Sakura would have seen through the ilusion.
kenshinlover2002 chapter 10 . 1/19/2008
That was mean, but Sakura deserved it.
kenshinlover2002 chapter 9 . 10/17/2007
YAY, they finally tell each other their feelings. Took them a while, I liked it, update soon.
kenshinlover2002 chapter 8 . 10/17/2007
I hope he really is and it's not a coincidence.
Paranoia Stricken chapter 9 . 10/14/2007
very sweet sorry I'm not much of a reviewer ehehehe please update soon yeh?
breenarose chapter 9 . 10/14/2007
Aw, way too cute.
ursurp chapter 7 . 10/14/2007
I think it should be Naruto, I think they would make a good couple. *.* Don't flame on my choice... Please...?
kaiyurichan818 chapter 9 . 10/14/2007
*trembles, blushing* KAWAII! X3

I could only hope my first kiss would be that romantic *sighs and goes into happy dreamworld*
Taki-chan-animeluver chapter 7 . 9/26/2007
i think it should be shikamru,because choji's just isn't ryte and naruto likes sakura doesn't he? so the greatest choice would be shikamru.
KyokoRenea chapter 7 . 9/24/2007
NARUTO! I DON"T WANT SAKURA WITH HIM AT ALL!
kaiyurichan818 chapter 7 . 9/17/2007
naruto!X3

UPDATE!
HummingbirdsWildHeart chapter 7 . 9/16/2007
Liked it keep it going! Naruto should be ino's crush, shikamaru shoul be temaris and choji whom ever
TheCrimsonAlchemist99 chapter 7 . 9/16/2007
i like ur story! its really good! i think she should be with naruto cause i think they make a better couple than naruto and sakura! please update soon!