Reviews for Larceny, Lechery, and Luna Lovegood!
Guest chapter 52 . 12m
Harry... pranked himself?
Guest chapter 18 . 7h
"Wait, your mom told you to find a nice pureblood girl too?"
Eh, kind of disturbing to compare the parts with Luna and Snape. I realise it's for comedy, but accusing Snape of things he hasn't done and torturing him for it while letting Luna get away with the things Snape is getting punished for is kind of...

...really shit. Any laughs are hard to find.
Only up to the 3rd chapter.

Love the disclaimers!
stylo1 chapter 2 . 2/25
ok so albus witheld harrys family books (nothing new there) arthur claims harrys childhood as a little less then normal (should have killed him then and there for standing by and doing nothing) this whole family magic where the wife can take it allong as dowry means that between all the inbreeding everyone got acces to allmost everything.
besides if curse breaking and warding is so easy that a 6th year can learn it(a stupid 6th year without arthrimancy and runes) why doesnt everyone uses it
jazz3601 chapter 83 . 2/23
This is some of the crackiest crack to ever crack :D
Pat Squared chapter 1 . 2/11
Usually people think of wards as defensive measures. I cannot began to imagine how you will make wards the power that Voldemort does not know and how Harry, the Golden Trio, and Luna defeat old "He-without-a-nose"!
I normally love your stories, and this one also started out great and had such promise. But there is just too much Snape being constantly raped for me to enjoy it, especially since everyone in the story is okay with this constant rape of a patient in a mental hospital. That really isn't funny and you should probably put a warning in the beginning of the story that it is included.
tabala chapter 5 . 1/9
I'm just going to pretend this omake is true until you contradict this later on in the story
katofthewind155 chapter 18 . 1/6
That could be the goal for the dark Lord jeremy, striving to increase the magical population's numbers.
jadethetroll chapter 82 . 12/18/2017
i can not believe i read all that. and in one day. while the high amount of dialogue makes it an easy Text i still marvel at the sheer sice of it. i could feel my IQ droping but while not dramatic this story was still captivating in a pervert"crack kinda way. well done?
Concolor44 chapter 60 . 12/9/2017
What Harry and Hermione ought to have done was establish a SECOND residence that no one else knew about. (Not that I think that would stop Luna, but it would have kept the DMLE and the Weasley's and everyone else away long enough for them to get some quality time for friskiness.)
BilliJadeE chapter 82 . 12/4/2017
New altime favourite fanfiction? I think yes! You are a wonderful writer. Thank you.
Concolor44 chapter 13 . 12/4/2017
Concolor44 chapter 12 . 12/4/2017
I'm getting a LARGE charge from all the obscure references you're throwing in. This is great!
2,641 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »