Reviews for Larceny, Lechery, and Luna Lovegood!
This story is beautiful
Oh, poor poor Dean
Did Ron actually invent a spell that forces girls to orgasm?
While the phrase "a weaponized lemon drop" is not one I would ever have expected to read, I would never rule it out.

It's certainly no more far-fetched than the concept of weaponizing a certain genus of bean, while doing that resulted in one of the more monstrous of "natural" WMDs around. God help the poor misguided schmucks who came up with that line of reasearch, as I can't imagine how those folks could ever sleep at night afterward.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 83 . 8/18
Just love story so far, Can't wait for what's next
Luke Dragneel chapter 29 . 8/11
The quotes from Ranma1/2 are quite amusing and well placed, as usual for your work.
BlazeStryker chapter 4 . 8/3
There's also the simple fact that Pureblood housing is almost never at risk of alerting mundanes... I'm saying both factors apply.
Son Of Fellblood chapter 1 . 7/22
I havent even opened up the fic yet, but I am reading the reviews... let's see... He has a minion... Death by horny dragon... Similar to Eromanga Sensei... Well, I'm in.
Whyhow chapter 4 . 7/1
I like the ward system here. It seems well thought out, consistent, and unfair in a way that you could reasonably expect from this world.
Ok
w0if chapter 36 . 6/15
Although its completely different, this still kind of reminds me of Eromanga-sensei.
rikartemis2010 chapter 9 . 6/14
no Ron honey that's not lol...ur painting yourself into a corner here. so I was right about this being a little cracky but still enjoying it
rikartemis2010 chapter 8 . 6/14
seems everybody's frisky today. and death by horny dragon? ouch
w0if chapter 13 . 6/13
oh god he has a minion
rikartemis2010 chapter 4 . 6/13
what? no. okay? WAY too convenient.
2,619 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »