Reviews for Larceny, Lechery, and Luna Lovegood!
jlnorris75 chapter 29 . 3/21
Ray Stevens reference cool
jlnorris75 chapter 24 . 3/21
I just realized that this is lucy off of peanuts good one
flightglow chapter 32 . 2/28
this is freaking hilarious
Jestrbob chapter 83 . 2/26
This was fun reading it.

Maybe the best of it type Ive seen!
Funny story!
tylermech66 chapter 43 . 2/23
i believe that those brits were scamming the poor Japanese... and you -_-
Imean, I can see this happening, it just doesn't seem very realistic :P
tylermech66 chapter 27 . 2/22
i have a feeling that misunderstandings are your only running gag, jeez, make something new for once :P
tylermech66 chapter 22 . 2/21
what a corrupt and primitive mind healer!
Dorkchic chapter 36 . 2/19
Ok, you are officially one of my favorite humans in existance. The Terry Pratchett reference was gold, and even though I know it is probably not going to happen, I will be reading the rest of this story hoping that somewhere along the way The Luggage will make an appearance and cause some mayham!
Dorkchic chapter 32 . 2/19
Gotta love the 'The Muppet Movie' reference in this chapter!
HairyLimey chapter 15 . 2/11
You know I'm loving this story but partaking of that many magic mushrooms can not be good for you :-D
Miles'Tails'Prowers chapter 1 . 1/27
... How long have you been taking hallucinogenic drugs? Because this story, while really entertaining, seems like something that I came up with while I was in the hospital stoned on three different pain killers.
Tropp chapter 83 . 1/26
I don't know what kind of drugs you do but I want them. Entertaining and goofy and with a decent plot. Some editing would make it eveb better, not that it will happen with a story this old. Thanks for the entertainment.
Dhamon45 chapter 28 . 1/15
arabic names for the former death eaters? that'll end well for them
Dhamon45 chapter 27 . 1/15
Have you ever heard of a book series called "Monster Hunters International"? It featured a Shoggoth that befriended a little girl and was named Mr. Trash Bags. (Shit realized the implications of that sentence, nothing happens between the shoggoth and girl)
2,358 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »