Reviews for Larceny, Lechery, and Luna Lovegood!
T51b Moridin chapter 28 . 5/12/2016
I find it funny he is threatening the super human being werewolf that is also an adult and fully accredited ass kicking wizard. K.
T51b Moridin chapter 27 . 5/12/2016
Wow. You gotta love how certain characters just get sidelined when they used to be so plot important. Ah man comedy is gold.
T51b Moridin chapter 26 . 5/12/2016
Huh. Dumbledore is probably going to be like "Da fuck is dis?" Minerva making the bureaucracy work.
T51b Moridin chapter 25 . 5/12/2016
Seriously. The stuff with Snape is rather saddening but honestly hilarious.
T51b Moridin chapter 24 . 5/12/2016
Good god. He's convinced others taht Snape is so far gone that using his as a test subject is the best idea..but he can't really go insane because he's a master occlumens... that sucks. And Harry and Hermione slowly becoming less relevant haha.
T51b Moridin chapter 23 . 5/12/2016
Ah. That sounds like a sex jutsu even more than ever now.
T51b Moridin chapter 22 . 5/12/2016
Oh my. Oh my. Well shit happens to snape alot and its amusing. Though I'm honestly waiting for Jeremy to perform his dark sex magicks and Harry and Hermione and Luna being all in the same room together.
T51b Moridin chapter 21 . 5/12/2016
Oh my god. The sheer things your doing. HIlarious.
T51b Moridin chapter 20 . 5/12/2016
LOL! She just cupped his goods. Lol. And the groin protection. She is obviously using it to prevent them from falling under ron's magicks. Though why they havn't had ron teach them is rather funny. The Dark mark of the Weasley variant...increases pregnancy rates.
T51b Moridin chapter 19 . 5/12/2016
Lmfao. A poofer indeed. Ron is doing well for himself.
T51b Moridin chapter 18 . 5/12/2016
So I'm finding this seriously hilarious. Dude I want to see that Omake. Fo realz. That last addition was freaking hilarious. ALicia and Tonks want to have their kids 3 years apart haha. Ah man. But wait..who did Tonks bang? or was she even there at the time? Dun dun duuun.
T51b Moridin chapter 17 . 5/12/2016
WOAH! That last one. Poor poor neville. THough I'm ok with it as he usually gets all the bitches in comedies.
T51b Moridin chapter 16 . 5/12/2016
WOah. That's...actually amusing. To ravish yourself by using a time turner. Kinda kinky and super sexy.
T51b Moridin chapter 15 . 5/12/2016
Heh. The twins trained. And Harry just lets Hermione be in control. But when he puts his foot down...well that's it folks haha. And there are one or two stories where Angelina or Katie are a main pairing.
T51b Moridin chapter 14 . 5/12/2016
Seriously a bit of smarts goes a long way.
2,589 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »