Reviews for Larceny, Lechery, and Luna Lovegood!
ExceleKurokami chapter 2 . 6/4/2016
Lesson one: when it comes to owls, Hedwig is the only one that will get Harry's bacon. (Hermione and Harry's other wives get a very different type of bacon) Other feathered bitches will be eviscerated by his lovely white raptor. (I named the school owl Mary)

Second point: Pure blood customs. But Harry's a half blood, and we all know that Half Bloods are a good and extremely steep step below Pure Bloods. (they probably used to be treated like muggleborn at one point) Still, it is nice to marry your best female friend. (That should be the case any way, not some fangirl whose screen time was to run away, then be possessed, then become like air until, out of nowhere, Harry suddenly loved her)

Still, better than someone later pointing out that offering your wand to another magic user (of the opposite gender) was to propose to them, meaning Hermione asked Harry to marry her during TDH, and he accepted the proposal. A rare story where Harry became a Granger rather than Hermione becoming a Potter. That was a good fic, especially with how dark and pissed off Ron became because HIS Hermione was taken away. (love potions/spells stop working on a married person, unless the potion is keyed to their spouse, in that fic. Arthur was quite furious when Hermione pointed that out to him, and he found out his wife had been spiking his food for years)

Wait, maybe that last paragraph was one of my own ideas that I have yet to put into text... It is a Lunar Harmony, so it is possible... (Luna, blushing, allows Harry to use her wand so that Dork Lord Riddle doesn't realize Harry has the real Elder wand)

Three: Poor little Ginny. (Yes, I checked to see if this was a Lunar Harmony. Funny how it is a Shifty Lunar Harmony) Sorry Arthur, but little Ginny will be combing your spell books to see if Harry needs a fourth girl to bang for a magical ritual. (If the Weasley magic is good for raising crops, and children, she should hook up with Neville, a person who would make a great magical regent farmer)

Four: Potions isn't the problem, it is the snake "teaching" said subject that is the problem. (So many would-be British potion masters probably turned from their destiny due to the biggest emo of the Wizarding World with a chip the size of Hogwarts on his shoulder and an inferiority complex so huge that it cannot be accurately measured)
chronos136 chapter 83 . 6/4/2016
Gawd i love this story
Karou WindStalker chapter 83 . 6/3/2016
got weird at the end,
Tharl chapter 69 . 6/3/2016
Ha! I love the idea of Dark Lord Ron's "magic street." He's like the Santa Claus of babies. It's fantastic.
Tharl chapter 36 . 6/2/2016
I love this. I love this story so very, very much.
duskglow chapter 83 . 5/30/2016
One of the silliest stories I've read since "Sword of Griffindor" and "Partially Kissed Hero".
bluemesa356 chapter 10 . 5/22/2016
but RON JEREMY? why not LONG DONG SILVER?
Lord Barinthus chapter 5 . 5/22/2016
Five chapters down and still NO CLUE what school year this is occurring in? And now the GRANGERS are ALSO master thiefs? Seriously?
Guest chapter 5 . 5/20/2016
I know it's an Omake , but we don't have High Schools in the UK . We have SECONDARY Schools . Loving this Fic & do hope Voldemort gets a crowbar to his rear end during a daring raid ... ;-)
London Knight .
Kin-Ryu Chikara chapter 83 . 5/20/2016
This was one of the most enjoyable stories I've ever read!
I have one criticism though: Luna was a bit too...loony I suppose for my tastes. I found her funny and adorable, but after a while she became a bit too much.
Other than that I really liked this
T51b Moridin chapter 83 . 5/14/2016
This was a lot of fun to read. Some of the omake's need cleaning but honestly it was all in good fun. I love how in the end they did indeed get tonks. Even if it was through Luna being Luna haha.
T51b Moridin chapter 82 . 5/14/2016
I found it incredibly funny that Lemon Drops actually were indeed the power he knew not. Amazing. And then that Omake that ended in I got my notes mixed up Harry, you were supposed to destroy the horcruxes and get teh hollows! lol...
T51b Moridin chapter 81 . 5/14/2016
I loved the Omake about eh American Moon colonies. That's badass.
T51b Moridin chapter 80 . 5/14/2016
Lol...that omake..it just kept going.
T51b Moridin chapter 79 . 5/14/2016
Ah. That Omake was weird and the spelling errors at certain points gave me a headache. Story was fine. Though I'm sure Luna is tired of not getting any.
2,654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »