Reviews for Larceny, Lechery, and Luna Lovegood!
VincentNight chapter 44 . 12/1/2015
I take back what I said about Harry and Ron being anything like Mr. Black. Still an awesome story though and I look forward to reading more of it.

MAY YOUR ENEMIES TREMBLE BEFORE YOU...
MAY YOUR BLADE STAY SHARP...
AND MAY YOUR NAPS BE LONG.
V.N
VincentNight chapter 13 . 12/1/2015
I noticed that you seem to be turning both Harry and Ron into a couple of Mr. Blacks... Thank you Thank you Thank you. I was really starting to miss Mr. Black so this is all the better for it. Great story and I look forward to reading more of it.

MAY YOUR ENEMIES TREMBLE BEFORE YOU...
MAY YOUR BLADE STAY SHARP...
AND MAY YOUR NAPS BE LONG.
V.N
The1NightOwl chapter 73 . 11/24/2015
Lol. Sirius would understand
OriksGaming chapter 79 . 11/3/2015
Was moshehim going out of his way to make errors in his omake? Seriously, most could have been easily dealt with if he'd even checked it once.
ThomasNealy chapter 8 . 10/26/2015
OMG I laughed my self sick over the Dragon part.
noylj chapter 19 . 10/18/2015
MoRon appears to be getting all the "fun" that a certain married man should be getting
noylj chapter 6 . 10/18/2015
Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you everyone else disappears.

That's a cheesy line
LondonsWhereMyHeartIs chapter 40 . 9/18/2015
This story is The Right Sort Of Mad.
evil older sister chapter 67 . 9/17/2015
Here is an OMAKE for one of your chapters. I can't seem to remember which but it was when Hermione was pondering the toilet that automatically switches positions based on gender:

In the end it wasn’t Hermione that figure it out. For a strange twist it wasn’t Luna either, though it’s hard to say how much she knew. It was Tonks who solved the problem that had plagued Hermione for over a decade.
The Problem of the Toilet was one that Hermione had worked on a little bit at a time since before Voldemort’s defeat. At first it was thought experiment then a mild obsession.
She was explaining he thought process to Luna when Tonks wandered into the room, heavily pregnant. The rainbow haired Auror had listen for a moment then chimed in.
“Why don’t you just rearrange the bathroom?”
“How would putting the toilet in a different place make a toilet that moves on its own any less creepy?” Hermione demanded, ready to launch back into her explanation.
“Well my mum has a partial wall that blocks the toilet from sight at the door. You could set the spells on the bathroom door so that the toilet lid would change position and have the toilet out of sight.”
Hermione percolated on that for a moment while Luna stared dreamily at them both. Then the bushy haired girl grabbed Tonk’s wrist. “Come on I need to see you’re mum’s bathroom.”
miloradowicz chapter 33 . 9/3/2015
arrgh! get your hands off Harry and Hermione! their love is sacred, their marriage is contacted in heaven!
kabir0399 chapter 7 . 8/26/2015
I loved that Mr black reference
Ashzaroth chapter 5 . 8/25/2015
"become an illegal animagus?" You don't become one. Illegal annimagi are the ones not registered with the ministry. and they only have to pay a fine of caught.
Potato chapter 17 . 8/6/2015
The whole dean-Neville grandma thing made my muscles clench and gave me a stroke.
Kn94hg chapter 70 . 8/5/2015
This is absolutely a brilliant story. I literally laughed my ass off while reading it. Kudos to u man.
wolfd890 chapter 18 . 7/20/2015