Reviews for Larceny, Lechery, and Luna Lovegood!
Rebel Goddess chapter 21 . 8/22/2007
Cackling my head off over this chapter, especially the James / Sirius bit.
Rebel Goddess chapter 20 . 8/22/2007
I can see Molly as being very happy about this harem if it results in grandchildren. As always, giggling my head off at this.
Rebel Goddess chapter 19 . 8/22/2007
Giggling my head off at the whole levels of evilness thing and "Harry 'I stomp Dark Lords for fun' Potter". The Dark Bunnies are wonderful.
Kin Pandun chapter 27 . 8/22/2007
Perfect. I think I missed this one on the mailing list, though. I love it. Poor Harry.

Thanks for writing,

Kin.
Dr. Chocula chapter 27 . 8/22/2007
loveing it. i loves u.

two fake dark lords and one real one is a bit far fetched. you should try bringing in a brazillian, australian, or japaneese necromancer.

and possibly an orgy group from the U.S. simaler to rons but led by a female. then things would get really interesting.
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 27 . 8/22/2007
Holy... Remus/Narcissa? ... Why the hell not! I wonder if this is the first instance of this pairing in the fandom. It would not surprise me.

Anyway, as usual these short story bits are hilarious, and you keep them all moving extremely well. Bravo! And now, an omake:

Omake 6 (If it's not Omake 6, please correct):

"DATING?" Draco squeaked. Narcissa nodded, happily humming as she finished putting on her dress and jewelery.

"Yes. He's a very nice old friend of mine."

"But-But what about Father? How can you just-just abandon him?" Draco squawked, pale face turning red. Narcissa sighed.

"Draco, we've been over this. I was in a loveless marriage with a hateful, racist man who tried to turn you into his clone. And has apparently largely succeeded. The Dark Lord's ideals are going nowhere fast, I'm sick of the bloodline purity nonsense, and bottom line, I'm lonely. I want actual love in a relationship, not obligation and disdain." Narcissa managed a fond smile at her gaping son, and patted his head.

"Someday, you will understand Draco. I promise." She walked out the door of the room. Draco grumbled.

"But dating a WEREWOLF?"

"I have it on good authority they have superhuman stamina," Narcissa called back. Draco blanched.

"MUM!"

Omake 7 (If it's not 7 please correct):

Andromeda was very surprised to see her nephew appear in the floo, looking down at his feet.

"Um... Aunt Andromeda... Can I... Talk?" He said awkwardly. The eldest Black sister mentally shrugged, led him into her kitchen, and served him some hot chocolate. Draco almost turned up his nose at the Muggle drink, but he was so lost at this point he didn't refuse it.

"Mum's... Dating someone else... And Father's not around," he began slowly. Andromeda smiled happily, but schooled her face back to 'sympathetic understanding' when the blond boy raised his head.

"That can be difficult, I imagine," she said. Draco snorted.

"You have no idea! And she's dating a-a WEREWOLF! Father always said they were lower than dirt! Subhuman! And she's DATING one?"

Andromeda shrugged.

"Well, they do have superhuman stam-"

"AUNTIE! I KNOW THAT! DON'T REPEAT IT!"

"Okay, okay, sorry!" Andromeda soothed. "Look Draco; like it or not, your mum is an adult and capable of making her own decisions. And if she wants to date a werewolf, you should support her. After all, what if he breaks her heart? Or mistreats her?"

A somewhat foreign feeling began to grow in Draco's chest. A need... To protect someone. To fight and possibly kill, not for a Dark Lord's ambitions, but for someone he loved.

Draco nodded, a dark smile on his face.

"Yes... If he breaks her heart... I'll break his face!" He cackled. Andromeda sighed. It was probably the best she could hope for.

Omake 8 (If it's not 8 please correct):

"Remus, Draco, why don't you to get acquainted while I have the kitchen staff prepare us some drinks?" Narcissa said, smiling at both Draco and Remus. Remus smiled, a bit nervously, while Draco grinned in a malicious way. Narcissa raised an eyebrow, but was sure Remus could take care of himself, and so she turned and walked into the kitchen.

The two men began to glare at eachother.

"Enjoying my mother, beast?" Draco sneered. Remus sighed and prayed for strength.

"Draco, I know you may have trouble understanding this, but I do care deeply for your mother. We were friends once, and I want to be friends again."

"Just so you can get into her dress, is that it?" Draco growled. Remus growled back, secretly impressed that Draco wasn't cowering as he'd originally thought he would.

"No Draco. I care for her. Which seems to have at last given us something in common," Remus observed mildly. Draco glowered a bit harder.

"If Mum hadn't removed all the silver from this room you'd be dead," he growled. "Keep that in mind, werewolf."

'Oh, this is going to be a _fun_ dinner,' Remus thought with a sigh.
ranma hibiki chapter 27 . 8/22/2007
and i just keeps getting more and more amusing! xD
Beth5572 chapter 27 . 8/22/2007
I would love to see what you write next. Your stories are great and your a great writer too.

Terri
James Axelrad chapter 27 . 8/22/2007
fun chapter.
Tora chapter 27 . 8/22/2007
This story just continues to keep me chortling, thanks for writing
Innortal chapter 27 . 8/22/2007
Sick, twisted, and funny as hell.
Ie-maru chapter 27 . 8/22/2007
Hehehehe, good job!
FrequencyQueen chapter 27 . 8/22/2007
I like Bob!
Wonderbee31 chapter 27 . 8/22/2007
Nice, and Remus and Narcissa, that's an interesting match, and looking forward to how that follows through.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 27 . 8/22/2007