Reviews for Larceny, Lechery, and Luna Lovegood!
James Axelrad chapter 24 . 8/17/2007
fun chapter.
Bobboky chapter 24 . 8/17/2007
: )
Wonderbee31 chapter 24 . 8/17/2007
Coolness, Ron is getting really well into his dark lord job now, and going to be fun to see how Snape keeps from going completely insane.
Beth5572 chapter 24 . 8/17/2007
I would love to see what you write next. Your great writer and your stories great too.

Terri
Krimzonrayne chapter 24 . 8/17/2007
I thought it was Bow Chicka Bow Wow, not Bow Chicka Wow Wow...

Lol, just messin with ya... anyway, great chapter... if pop these out fast, and the quality doesn't suffer; it's great!

So, keep it up yea?
Steven Kodaly chapter 23 . 8/16/2007
Heh, Healers corrupting their youth against not-so-innocent Potions Professors . . .

Omake number five really appeals to me - I'm a Naruto fan!
FrequencyQueen chapter 23 . 8/16/2007
I love the medical care Snape is getting...the only thing worse would be making him deal with a medical insurance company to pay for it...on second thought, that's just being cruel!
Sdarian chapter 23 . 8/16/2007
Aside from Kage Bunshin being from another series, that would be an excellent spell for them to have. Especially Luna. I can just see them trying to ward off her hands when there are five of them and they don't know which is the original one.

Good work on this story. I can't wait to read more of it. I do hope that Luna's family spells do have fortelling abilities and that her stories come to pass. Regardless of how you eventually end this, I would like for Harry, Luna, and Hermione to get together. Keep up the good work! And good luck with all your stories!
Crys chapter 23 . 8/16/2007
You know, if it were anyone other than Snape, some of this would count as "cruel and unusual".

But since it IS Snape . . .
Wonderbee31 chapter 23 . 8/16/2007
This rocks, once again. Love the way Luna has settled into thier lives, whether they know it or not.
BovinePimp chapter 20 . 8/16/2007
bo hermione FTL...

Luna FTW!

Luna woot! more Luna!
BovinePimp chapter 18 . 8/16/2007
Peter North... holy shit... lmao

dude im loving this fic... but give us more luna!

Luna FTW

Luna rocks... woo...
Bobboky chapter 23 . 8/16/2007
: )
Kin Pandun chapter 23 . 8/16/2007
I really liked this one. The omakes are new, as far as I know. Very entertaining.

Thanks for writing,