Reviews for Larceny, Lechery, and Luna Lovegood!
shinji the good sharer chapter 25 . 8/18/2007
MWHAHAHAAHA! Email me later, i have some suggestions including ones where Harry happens across snape while in the ministry while robbing it.

ikari shinji
FrequencyQueen chapter 25 . 8/18/2007
I love the tentacle monster!
Steven Kodaly chapter 24 . 8/18/2007
I like all of the little tangents in this story, but I'd really like to see more of a focus on Harry & Hermione, their illicit acquisition of family spells and their fight against Voldemort.
Vivss chapter 20 . 8/18/2007
Great chapter!
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 25 . 8/18/2007
LMAO! You do Snape torture exceptionally well. You're not the best, however, because you've yet to write him in a mushy slash fic with James Potter. Still, you're definitely up there.
Beth5572 chapter 25 . 8/18/2007
Your a great writer and your stories are great too. You should keep up the good work with all your stories today.

Ie-maru chapter 25 . 8/18/2007
More Snape torture, yay! Harry actually did a good job smooth talking there, way to go Harry!

Can't wait for your next update!
imgonnadie chapter 24 . 8/18/2007
Excellent chapter. Please do conitnue to write. (I am morbidly curious as to where this will go next)
David305 chapter 24 . 8/18/2007
For some reason, the idea of Snape being shaved and then dipped in iodine and alcohol has had me laughing hysterically for much of the last five minutes.

Does that make me a bad person?

Many thanks for a most satisfying giggle,

Peace & love,

Time is full and I'm up next chapter 24 . 8/17/2007
Will there be more with Harry and Hermione stealing?

And while I love what your doing to Snape, why hasn’t Dumbledore done anything about him.
hemotem chapter 24 . 8/17/2007
WOW Great read I have missed a few chapters but damn I love what you have done so far and hope to see more.

Ie-maru chapter 24 . 8/17/2007
hehe. Poor Snape, but its entertaining to watch him suffer, bwahahahaha!

Ron's really getting into it, isn't he? hehe

Can't wait for your next update!
shinji the good sharer chapter 24 . 8/17/2007
ROFLMAO! Nicely done! I was wondering if you were going to have snape injected with "The Kane Madness"

ikari shinji
FrequencyQueen chapter 24 . 8/17/2007
I love the Snape treatments! Couldn't happen to a better person.
GreyGranian chapter 24 . 8/17/2007
I feel so ashamed. I've been following this fic for a while, but I haven't reviewed it yet! So sorry! It is wonderfully crazy, though. The only thing missing is animal insinuations... Or have there been those too? XD And I don't mean the tentacle monster...

Oh, and I absolutely love Luna and Ron aka the Dark Lord Jeremy! It'd be great to see some bondage in the future, like ropes, pink fluffy handcuffs, riding whips (or crops or whatever they're called) and BANANAS! Bananas are VERY important (not V.I.P, V.I.B!) Let Snape be accused of fruit abuse!

Ok, it's getting to random and weird... *goes off to bash head against wall* Sorry for my weirdness. *bows* I love your fic, bye!
2,563 | « Prev Page 1 .. 131 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 151 .. Last Next »