Reviews for Larceny, Lechery, and Luna Lovegood!
mashimaromadness chapter 10 . 8/21/2007
Ron Jeremy huh? That's pretty funny.
Morrolan chapter 26 . 8/21/2007
Is good.
Geovanni Luciano chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
This appears to be Thief under a new fancy schmancy title. But with Harry/Hermione love-centric story, why is Luna Lovegood part of the title?
mashimaromadness chapter 9 . 8/21/2007
I LOVE THAT GAME. SO MUCH FUN! Although us girls don't play it with that particular phrase. Well, the story is going swimmingly. It's brilliant, I tell you, brilliant.
mashimaromadness chapter 8 . 8/21/2007
I was wondering about Weasley spells in a duel. I got it now. Poor Death Eaters (there's a phrase I never expected to type), I mean, yes, they're Death Eaters, but that's a fate I would wish for no one to suffer. I mean, not even a gay guy would want that... Ok, I'm thinking about this way too much, officially. This story is so much fun, I really like it.
Anon chapter 9 . 8/21/2007
I love Moody's coming out of retirement. An excellent scene with excellent mental images.

"I said no, damn it."

"And I ignored you."
Ie-maru chapter 26 . 8/21/2007
hehe. keep it up! -thumbs up-
Bobboky chapter 26 . 8/21/2007
good
anaknisatanas chapter 26 . 8/20/2007
Great update. I loved seeing more of the Twins and Harry and Hermione robbing Fudge's office. I look forward to seeing more.
Bluesnowman chapter 26 . 8/20/2007
Great work.
KR chapter 26 . 8/20/2007
Brilliant chapter as always... a bit more meat to it too, so well done. Love how you don't just drop Ron like in ur other fic and kept starring him... The amusing misunderstanding still as awesome as ever...
mashimaromadness chapter 7 . 8/20/2007
Your reference to Make a Wish cracked me up. It's working. I really love this, it's so much fun.
Time is full and I'm up next chapter 26 . 8/20/2007
I can’t think of anything to write other then that I’m still reading and it’s all fantastic.

Thank you.

P.S. will you be updating any of your other stories anytime soon, I hope so, anyway thanks.
Innortal chapter 26 . 8/20/2007
As fun to read as always.
shinji the good sharer chapter 26 . 8/20/2007
ROFLMAO! Nice, i was hoping Harry and Hermione would happen upon nape during oe of his "therapy sessions" and give a few suggestions though. :-P

ikari shinji