Reviews for Larceny, Lechery, and Luna Lovegood!
OBSERVER01 chapter 83 . 5/16
lmao! XD
IIEarlGreyII chapter 83 . 5/10
Too random for me.
P0k3F4n chapter 18 . 4/25
My lord, this is the first time in my life I've laughed at something I've read. Good job!
reddir chapter 9 . 4/15
Just started rereading this after seeing it on the TV Tropes CrackFic Rec page.

This chapter was where it becomes an amazing fic for me. The one liners, the situations, the outright insanity of it all starts right here (though there we were a few situations re the HP/HG earlier).

Thanks again for writing such inventive and fun fanfic )
pikachucat chapter 83 . 4/14
awesome
dwnolan80 chapter 47 . 4/10
!
Carthienes chapter 83 . 4/8
Well, I read through this quite quickly, and then read through it again. There is a lot here that you miss on the first pass, and a lot of dots that don't seem to join at first. Good writing, though you missed a few mistakes (as pointed out in other comments). Seems to me that there is really serveral separate stories going on here, and that this might have benefitted from being written as separate stories (so that the overaching plot would have made more sense on reading the companion fics) - leaving it as it is you have disjointed rambling and pacing issues.

That said, I loved the story and the characters, for the most part, until I got to the last half of Chapter 82. It is rare for my attitude towards a character to change so swiftly, but my reaction to Luna went from Affection to Bile almost instantly; as the story suddenly became a lot darker.

Re-reading the story, I realised that it was still dark. Or, more accurately, it had always been dark and I'd never noticed. Your Luna had managed to pull the wool over my eyes right until the end, the manipulative little IEH. No sooner had I finished than a followup Omake appeared near full-formed in my mind - I tried to write it down but it came out rather different than it had been to start with - somewhat darker, even (appropriate, given the inspiration)

I really dislike the Snape subplot though - I try to skip those blocks if I can. Also, in answer to your question, Yes: You did mix up Healer Brown and the Head Healer on the Snape Case. They where originally two Very Different Characters, up untill they abruptly became the same character. You did eventually separate them, though this did nothing to restore Healer Brown's character.
NarutosBrat chapter 17 . 3/29
You know, the sad thing is, I could easily see the people in the wizarding world being drawn in by that song, and thinking it was a genuine speech.
BrightSkywalker chapter 48 . 3/14
"she's nice..."

HAHAHA!
BrightSkywalker chapter 16 . 3/13
I'm dying... I'm dying laughing...
BrightSkywalker chapter 13 . 3/13
I havent laughed this hard, this consistently in a long time...
BrightSkywalker chapter 8 . 3/13
OMG that's the best thing I've read in a while. Definitely the funniest.
BrightSkywalker chapter 7 . 3/13
Mr. and Ms. Fox... Fantastic!

So freakin cool.
BrightSkywalker chapter 5 . 3/13
Ha!
BrightSkywalker chapter 4 . 3/13
I agree with you on the Pureblood advantage of using magi at home... The Weasley's don't do it because theyre honest. But the other pureblood families are different.
2,612 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »