Reviews for Larceny, Lechery, and Luna Lovegood!
jon reeve chapter 13 . 11/7/2014
Here's a link to the hedgehog song: pages/tiHEDGEHOG;
jon reeve chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
Uh, I have a problem. FFN won't let me fav this multiple times! What is this world coming too?
Vice Admiral chapter 14 . 11/6/2014
I have been reading quite a bit of fan fic recently, and i have to tell you that your story has me laughing out loud! This is by far the most enjoyable story i have read. It is very well written and i cant stop reading it. Thank you so much!
NarutosBrat chapter 58 . 11/5/2014
Interesting advice from Jill. Something tells me that Luna would skip straight to the last resort.
NarutosBrat chapter 34 . 11/3/2014
For someone who preferred to be single, Hermione is taking an awful lot of exception to Luna and Tonks' desire to ravish Harry.
NarutosBrat chapter 15 . 11/3/2014
Heh, looks like the Twins aren't as clever and sneaky as they think they are.

And in an addendum to last chapter, I always did like Narcissa portrayals where she examines the situation, sees it's a losing battle, and is willing to cut her losses and leave Lucius. It always seems to make things interesting because of how much her leaving usually screws the Death Eaters, and specifically Lucius and Draco (depending upon whether she takes him with) over.
NarutosBrat chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
Maybe it's just me, but that wasn't exactly a funny skit.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 75 . 10/25/2014
Dobby is such a fantastic elf. Someone needs to clone him.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 74 . 10/25/2014
Pranking? Hermione? Can't wait!

Practicing tying herself up?
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 73 . 10/25/2014
You go Luna...On another note, Remus better satisfy Bella, it's about damn time she has an orgasm.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 72 . 10/25/2014
Frank amuses me. All the dirty talk...
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 71 . 10/24/2014
Hermione is secretly has bad as Luna's ganny.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 70 . 10/24/2014
Poor Tonks needs to get laid.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 69 . 10/24/2014
Luna just makes me laugh, and I wouldn't mind Tonks if she joins in.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 68 . 10/24/2014
Brilliant. Snape must look hideous.
2,359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »