Reviews for Larceny, Lechery, and Luna Lovegood!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 79 . 11/16/2014
So many extras...XD
Nice job everyone!
ScbaStv chapter 83 . 11/15/2014
Persistence! I knew Luna would worm her way in there eventually! Fantastic story; loved every bit of it. Damn funny too. Had me in stitches quite a few times :]
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 78 . 11/11/2014
Time for school, in which homework is a bitch. And Luna is a pervy child that you have to say No to.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 77 . 11/11/2014
And next is a hot tub...Luna really wanted that didn't she? Where did she get that paint?
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 76 . 11/11/2014
Poor Draco...Blacks are so weird. What are some of Draco's Dark Lord outfits?
jon reeve chapter 13 . 11/7/2014
Here's a link to the hedgehog song: pages/tiHEDGEHOG;
jon reeve chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
Uh, I have a problem. FFN won't let me fav this multiple times! What is this world coming too?
Vice Admiral chapter 14 . 11/6/2014
I have been reading quite a bit of fan fic recently, and i have to tell you that your story has me laughing out loud! This is by far the most enjoyable story i have read. It is very well written and i cant stop reading it. Thank you so much!
NarutosBrat chapter 58 . 11/5/2014
Interesting advice from Jill. Something tells me that Luna would skip straight to the last resort.
NarutosBrat chapter 34 . 11/3/2014
For someone who preferred to be single, Hermione is taking an awful lot of exception to Luna and Tonks' desire to ravish Harry.
NarutosBrat chapter 15 . 11/3/2014
Heh, looks like the Twins aren't as clever and sneaky as they think they are.

And in an addendum to last chapter, I always did like Narcissa portrayals where she examines the situation, sees it's a losing battle, and is willing to cut her losses and leave Lucius. It always seems to make things interesting because of how much her leaving usually screws the Death Eaters, and specifically Lucius and Draco (depending upon whether she takes him with) over.
NarutosBrat chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
Maybe it's just me, but that wasn't exactly a funny skit.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 75 . 10/25/2014
Dobby is such a fantastic elf. Someone needs to clone him.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 74 . 10/25/2014
Pranking? Hermione? Can't wait!

Practicing tying herself up?
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 73 . 10/25/2014
You go Luna...On another note, Remus better satisfy Bella, it's about damn time she has an orgasm.
2,364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »