Reviews for Larceny, Lechery, and Luna Lovegood!
reddir chapter 15 . 9/14/2016
Just dropping a note that I've really enjoyed the last few chapters.

The bit about the house elves cooking with their eyes closed - priceless. I'm still giggling over it as I write this :)
reddir chapter 2 . 9/13/2016
Loved Ron's reaction here... with his family magics being fertility. . . such an evocative moment.
Old guy chapter 8 . 9/8/2016
Kewl
Old guy chapter 4 . 9/8/2016
The restrictions sound perfectly right for that bunch of bigoted fools running the place.
Old guy chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
Well, now we know where the larceny comes in. Sounds excellent so far.
Corwyn chapter 83 . 9/6/2016
Thanks for sharing this story with us. I loved it.
otakumick chapter 83 . 8/26/2016
fantastic story, I love it.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
The sad thing is that excessive drinking actually degrades your thinking and motor skills which is why on COPS or the nightly police blotter the drunk burglar is always falling on his bum or tripping over something.

They think they feel good because alcohol and drugs release chemicals but that's all it is and takes energy from elsewhere.

Nothing is free and something has got to be taken from something.
Guest chapter 73 . 8/25/2016
This may have been one of the better chapters with blatant entendres and jokes. Awesome.
JewBrow94 chapter 83 . 8/19/2016
just finished funniest story I have read so far love it
Reader chapter 73 . 8/15/2016
Wait, the Dick Eaters had to change Malfoy Manor into a gay NIGHT club?!

Well, I guess all of Lucy's gay day club stuff had to go. Probably too much grease from Snape and such.
vickety chapter 2 . 8/15/2016
This was so funny!
ExceleKurokami chapter 16 . 8/12/2016
Murgle: the sound one makes when they see a skyclad Luna Lovegood.

...I want to see a skyclad Luna Lovegood...
ILuvLunarHarmony chapter 8 . 8/11/2016
Ron is real smart in this chapter. It is hard to wave your wand around when your hands are busy with a different type of wand... Weasleys should be the most feared (beloved?) duelists alive, leaving scores of tired but happy opponents in their wake.
ILuvLunarHarmony chapter 5 . 8/11/2016
Bloody Dung. He could sleep through a Horntail rampaging against a tower made of glass.

And black silk for kinky play? Can you imagine the pain of cleaning out the stains?

I consider it funny that the Fox and Hound met up with the Grangers, both robbing the same poor sod blind. Probably promised that, if they had tots of opposing genders, they'd introduce them to each other, then set 'em up as the next Fox and Hound. Good thing Harry did that anyway. Lucky bugger...
2,597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »