Reviews for Perplexity
St3rfire chapter 2 . 4/27
Good story can not wait to read more. I hope there is more romance in there lives.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
I enjoyed that a ton. Thanks.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Always the gentleman when it comes to Sakura... That was great.
Hitori Samishiku chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Dammit man. I hate the fact that whenever I read, I basically receive and give off the emotions if the main character; I can feel my heart clenching, the pain of the words! From a book! It's like some sort of curse...then again, I have the worst of luck.
lovelyleveret chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Oh God. Chickadee. )))) Hilarious man. HAHA :D Great story! :D
Eto117 chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Hm. Now I have to google chickadee. I'm not sure if you posted Complexity because I think I read all your NaruSaku fics but I'll check again. :D
rcfreader chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
a...ma...zing... :( moorre ...pllleeaassseeeeeeee :) even though it's been so long
fAteD lOvE chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
:D You write the best Naruto/Sakura.
RoseGlass chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
it took me half a week and almost all of everyday to finish reading this...awesome! So glad I have no responsibilities right now. I love this fic- you've truly adapted the original fairytale into a proper AU fic. I really hope that you decide to continue on with this story soon even if your updates are shorter (I'm sure your many fans won't mind ;)

I can tell that Beast was a really well thought out fic and the quality is even more amazing than the quantity of each chapter. Not many authors would take the time out of their day to make such well-written, thought out, complicated, extremely well planned chapters that also happen to often be nearly 30 pages long for almost 40 chapters. Props to you! Now I'm kinda waiting on the edge of my lumpy, ancient, swivel chair, wondering if Kagome and Inuyasha do get their happily ever after afterall, or will Naraku win, Inuyasha do himself in, and everyone else basically have a miserable after-life? the suspense is close to killing me and the tension could be cut with a spoon...or something sharper. lol.

Congratulations on such a great story so far- I hope writing continues with you wherever you go. Now could you finish this story?

hoping to see your work updated soon, RoseGlass
awsomeness121 chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
its a great story but u know whats better? a sequal im woundering if u can make a sequal to this great story
TillyMe chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
That was awsome:)
desiccated-hearts chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
Awww this was a great last chapter! I can't wait to read the sequel! SQUEE~! Great, I luffed-luffed it soooo much! It was awesome!
desiccated-hearts chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Awww sweet. Poor Naruto, i guess he would feel like he took advantage of her if she wasn't sober. I loved it! Well done! 3
luvtoshi chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
Love this story! Great job.
Mr.Nick chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
This story was...perfect.

It gave me great laughs but also this feeling of "what'll happen? something good? or bad?"

Enjoyed it very very much!

Thank you!