Reviews for Caught In The Draft
Glassgow Smile chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Pooor Poooor Al lol, be more fun if there was a naughtier version of this but ohh well lol that's just the romantic in me.

As always the CATverse fics are wonderful to read, Exceptional writing, and it always brings a smile to my face reading them. You girls are awesome writers:)
Amaya the Winged Fox chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
dude! lmao! i think i've been going through some catverse withdrawls the past week or so. SO, i got a healthy dose of it just now! XD

how i pictured squishy as he said "bedroom. NOW." was just hilarious! rofl!

also: WHY ARE THERE SO MANY HOLES IN THIS ARC? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW FRUSTRATING IT IS TO BE SO USED TO NEAT, COMPLETE ARCS THEN SUDDENLY FINDING ONE THAT'S ONLY HALF DONE? SHAME ON YOU! MAY SQUISHY AND EDDUMS WAG THEIR INDEX FINGERS AT YOU WITH DISAPPOINTMENT!

-sigh- i'm better now! )
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
They *so* slept together XD
RiddlesxandxRoses chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
the last part i was all like...

HOMYFRIGGENGOSH! ARE THEY! OMG! i waslike having a hard time breathing.. XD

LO FRIKKEN L again XD
Firefly4000 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
LOL hm *imagines much more than that doctor's note then scowls* Crane and Edward are lucky! *pouts* lol wonderful story like always BiteMeTechie:)
ZeKe chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
They totally had sex and don't you deny it.

::crossesarms::
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
You think they didn't really ...um,you know rock the casba? I know what Al was feeling when she said "Wish I'd been called on active duty." One can't help but wonder just what Jonathan REALLY thinks deep down inside about his girls trying to get inside his pants. Being an intelligent man and the psychiatrist that he is, I THINK that he may be more than a little flattered and turned on by their attentions,after all nothing like this has ever happened to him during high school and college,I'm sure! But being who he is, Jonathan Crane aka The Scarecrow he WOULD have to say No! Humph,MEN! *tosses head disdainfully* I guess he thinks he has a reputation to protect. Anyways I thought it was a girl's preogative to say no and not a guy's.*hehehe* I loved the dialogue..Jonathan:"This is just another ploy to get a baby out of me." Captain:"Squishy,the baby would come out of me." Jonathan:"Don't argue semantics!" And also... Captain:" Just lie on your back.I'll be done in a minute." He said another ploy,maybe you should write stories about what Al and Techie did or tried to do to get a baby outta ,how about it? If you haven't already,that is.
imnotonhereitsalie chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
But he let her in his bedroom, he NEVER does that!