Reviews for Among the Dead
hajimebassaidai chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
A great story full of mystery, paranoia and ultimately friends pulling together. With some sacrifice and the darker side of people thrown into the mix.
WitchPencil chapter 6 . 5/29/2009
i really liked this story. really nicely written, good story, love the team interaction, mystery was good, the whole thing was good! thanks for the read.
sb4ever chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
Wonderful team story! Miss these on the show. What a sad ending for Meri though.
Mirwalker chapter 6 . 8/8/2008
Very nice story, with great characterisation! It resonating from many a good haunted house story, but was different enough (with tech twist) and SGA enough to stand apart. Thanks for sharing.
lindajrjt chapter 6 . 2/7/2008
Very interesting story with an original plot; at least I have not read anything similar on here. I enjoyed the story even though it was a tad on the dark side. Mostly I am happy that most of them made it back home without dying even though 2 of them did. Thank You.
Greywolf Lupous chapter 6 . 1/20/2008
Oh, good fic! Very, very creepy setting, and you set the tone so well, showing the breakdown between everyone. Of course, whump galore always makes my day, especially Rodney whump :D The last chapter is full of win, though. I love the image of Teyla and Ronon both crossing their arms and putting their legs up like little kids. Guess they learned from the best ;) So good, in fact... it's going on the fave list!
cybersyd42 chapter 6 . 9/16/2007
Very creepy fic! In a good way, of course. A very interesting premise, and lots of twists to the plot. Poor Carson, I think he came off worse than the others, emotionally anyway. The ending was lovely, a nice way to bring the characters back together again.
Random Clone chapter 6 . 8/13/2007
*applauds* Good ending to a wonderful horror story!
Random Clone chapter 5 . 8/13/2007
Yay! Rodney's awake!

I really liked Meri's story. It was filled with just enough detail to make it interesting, but not too much which would have bogged it down.
Random Clone chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
Huh. WHAT is the darkness? I wanna know!
Random Clone chapter 3 . 8/13/2007
This "dark" thing is creepin' me out! How deliciously scary!
Random Clone chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
The creepiness continues... How delightful! Poor SGA-1...
Random Clone chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Uh-oh. Fainting Rodney Not Good

The setting you've chosen, coupled with your astounding detail, has painted a vivid picture that I can clearly see in my mind's eye. Good job!
AlmostHeaven chapter 6 . 8/9/2007
That was a great fic! The dark is a very cool, original enemy. Having the lot of them waving guns around was kinda scary. Rodney shot John! Just clipped him but still, sheesh. Keep it up. Laters.
AlmostHeaven chapter 3 . 8/9/2007
Okay, that was creepy! Crazy lady in a locked room and a pissed off Ronon. Not a good combo, well for her anywho... Great chapter...