Reviews for Lachrymose
Skulldevil chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
... wow. thats, kinda morbid. really cool, but morbid. anyway, it looks like you improving alot. i usually have to search through ten pages to find something have as good. anyway, im back, and ready to, ready to, huh. i forgot what im ready to do. oh well. i havent heard from you in awhile. whats wrong? skulldevil not a good enough writer for you? just kidin. hope ta hear from ya soon tho. i don have many freinds. oh, by the way, would you mind lookin at a story my frweind is writing? im helping, but hes in charge mostly. its kingdom hearts, so if you don want to, thats fine. but he needs someone to comment on flaws and good points that didnt help write it.

signed, skulldevil.
Daryl Falchion chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Amazing. Short but sweet...sort of. :P

I love the sentence structure and descrption. Though I was slightly confused at first I quickly became enraptured with it. I'd love to see more.
Soul of Ashes chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
It seems like an awesome beginning to a story. I thirst for a little more. I love blood becoming "candy". Very sexy. It makes me want to know more about this bloody ballet...
Fallon M-mm chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Wow. That was really good. You do a great job of describing the whole event, and you really do justice to D. This was great!